Problems with my preorder...

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
So this morning I got two emails saying there's a problem with my Verizon account. Apple is saying there is a different device Id number on there system than what's listed on my Verizon account... asked me if I could give them the device Id off of my iPhone 7... now they are talking about having to cancel my order. I really hope I didn't wake up at 3 in the morning and have a very long day for nothing.

[Image removed - Please do not post confidential information (i.e. order numbers)]

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That would be unfortunate. Having said that, call the phone number listed therein to resolve the problem. Oh, and please don't post information like order numbers in the forums. We wouldn't want any unscrupulous people taking advantage of it and causing you unnecessary problems. Thank you.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Did you previously have a device payment plan? I had this issue before. I had to call verizon a nd the y fixed it.

*~Live life,love life~*

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Never had it. Apparently according to apple is that they were trying to activate my new phone before it shipped. I actually got an email saying congratulations your phone was activated. I received about six emails this morning. Quick phone call got everything squared away.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77