Well, famous last words, lol

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm so happy you got one!!! I felt terrible reading about your experience with the Apple Store on pre-order day.

Ya know... I don't feel so bad anymore: I looked at what other people's dates are for the 256 Gb black and I'm thinking it's really not so bad after all.

... But I *had* to freak out first, lolol.

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Ya know... I don't feel so bad anymore: I looked at what other people's dates are for the 256 Gb black and I'm thinking it's really not so bad after all.

... But I *had* to freak out first, lolol.

I couldnt believe how fast they sold out. I was planning on ordering the jet black. It was sold out when I logged in the apple store, which was as soon as it opened. The matte black 256GB was the only one that had shipping for Sept 16 so I jumped on it.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I couldnt believe how fast they sold out. I was planning on ordering the jet black. It was sold out when I logged in the apple store, which was as soon as it opened. The matte black 256GB was the only one that had shipping for Sept 16 so I jumped on it.

I tried to do the Apple Upgrade Plan on my phone around 2:30 am CST and it wouldn't work. Had to go back to bed. And by the time it worked a few hours later, I was pushed out into October for that one!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice