Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 39 of 39
Like Tree9Likes
  1. #26  
    tmx31415's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    70 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts

    Default Re: Preorder Shipping Date

    I ordered a jet black 256 GB 7 plus shortly after 3 am when the Apple store site went live. As of right now I am showing early to mid October. I sure hope they ship sooner. Either way I can wait it out knowing I have the order that I want on the way.

    Posted via the iMore App for Android
    MasterDarque likes this.
  2. #27  
    eljeffe58's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts

    Default Re: Preorder Shipping Date

    T-Mobile matte black ordered on the 10th of Sep. Estimated delivery of Sep 27-Oct 10.
  3. #28  
    cwilliams706's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    460 Posts
    Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

    Default Re: Preorder Shipping Date

    Quote Originally Posted by Designed4Him View Post
    Yeah. They did this last year and the year before, I still got my phones on release day.
    I hope that I have the same experience!
  4. #29  
    Shawn0813's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts

    Default Re: Preorder Shipping Date

    I wonder why they only let a certain number of matte and jet black be preordered? I logged in at 2 am central time and they were already showing November. I can still make an appointment with Apple on Friday morning for rose gold or silver but neither interest me.
  5. #30  
    cwilliams706's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    460 Posts
    Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

    Default Re: Preorder Shipping Date

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn0813 View Post
    I wonder why they only let a certain number of matte and jet black be preordered? I logged in at 2 am central time and they were already showing November. I can still make an appointment with Apple on Friday morning for rose gold or silver but neither interest me.
    This is a great question! I wonder how many Apple had available for preorder within the US.
  6. #31  
    jesusespinosav's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Re: Preorder Shipping Date

    Does any one know how fast one can get a jet black 7 Plus? I heard the preorders have delayed shipments all the way to November
  7. #32  
    cwilliams706's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    460 Posts
    Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

    Default Re: Preorder Shipping Date

    Quote Originally Posted by jesusespinosav View Post
    Does any one know how fast one can get a jet black 7 Plus? I heard the preorders have delayed shipments all the way to November
    If you recently submitted a preorder, you probably won't receive it until November.
  8. #33  
    True_RL's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts

    Default Re: Preorder Shipping Date

    Quote Originally Posted by eljeffe58 View Post
    T-Mobile matte black ordered on the 10th of Sep. Estimated delivery of Sep 27-Oct 10.
    Your lucky. I ordered mine at 9pm on the 10th. It currently says the Estimated to ship 11/01/2016 - 11/30/2016.
  9. #34  
    Matty's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    315 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts

    Default Re: Preorder Shipping Date

    Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    They usually under-promise delivery dates, so I wouldn't be surprised if you receive yours at least a week earlier.
    ^^This. Apple rather under promise and over deliver to keep their customers happy. This happened to a friend of mine who ordered the iPhone 6s. He got it a week early. Was a very happy customer :P
  10. #35  
    pkcable's Avatar
    Q&A Jedi

    Posts
    3,679 Posts
    Global Posts
    39,617 Global Posts

    Default Re: Preorder Shipping Date

    I cancelled my 3am order to take advantage of the T-Mobile trade up deal! It's not TOO bad though I got 9/27 to 10/10, and I have a feeling I'm gonna be closer to 9/27 or earlier since I ordered pretty early on the 9th.
  11. #36  
    True_RL's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts

    Default Re: Preorder Shipping Date

    Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    I cancelled my 3am order to take advantage of the T-Mobile trade up deal! It's not TOO bad though I got 9/27 to 10/10, and I have a feeling I'm gonna be closer to 9/27 or earlier since I ordered pretty early on the 9th.
    Which one did you order, when?

    I ordered the black matte on the 10th and I get estimated delivery Nov 1. - Nov 30th.
  12. #37  
    pkcable's Avatar
    Q&A Jedi

    Posts
    3,679 Posts
    Global Posts
    39,617 Global Posts

    Default Re: Preorder Shipping Date

    Quote Originally Posted by True_RL View Post
    Which one did you order, when?

    I ordered the black matte on the 10th and I get estimated delivery Nov 1. - Nov 30th.
    7 Plus 128 Matte Black Ordered very early Sept 9th like 9am
  13. #38  
    aidmyaim's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    200 Posts
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts

    Default Re: Preorder Shipping Date

    256 GB Matte Black
    Verizon Phone (Ordered on App Store)
    Date: 9/16
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #39  
    garrett96's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    40 Posts

    Default Re: Preorder Shipping Date

    I would be interested to know if anyone's shipping date gets moved up in the next few days
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Preorder without carrier????
    By asdpro in forum iPhone 7
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-15-2016, 07:29 AM
  2. Apple Pre Order Shipping to you
    By attathomeguy in forum iPhone 7 Plus
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2016, 05:16 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2016, 08:59 AM
  4. iPhone 7 preorder
    By brupel81 in forum iPhone 7
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 09:00 PM

Posting Permissions