Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By dchandler
  • 1 Post By afctee
  • 1 Post By kazp3r17
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Pro

Default Spigen

Well these came pretty quick wasn't expecting them til October
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,722 Global Posts

Default Re: Spigen

Wow, I doubt I'll get mine that early, though it would be nice.
    iMore Intermediate

Should have mine the day before I get my iPhone 7, FRIDAY
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iMore Pro

Distinguished

Global Posts
    372 Global Posts

I like the kickstand option. I tend to watch films during lunch at work. That case really was delivered quickly. When did you actually order it?
    kazp3r17 likes this.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  
    iMore Pro

Quote Originally Posted by afctee View Post
    I like the kickstand option. I tend to watch films during lunch at work. That case really was delivered quickly. When did you actually order it?
    Ordered them on the 5th of this month. Before I ordered them it said it was a pre-order with expected ship of sometime in October.
    afctee likes this.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    6,963 Global Posts

Kickstand options are nice, but I found Spigens implementation of it is poorly designed and doesn't old up well over time. There are better cases with kickstands on the market and there are kickstands you can buy and add to your case that are made of metal and will hold up much better. One option is from Spigen U100 Universal Metal Kickstand ? Spigen Inc. and given its metal and NOT plastic like the integrated ones it will do much better.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  
    iMore Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    Kickstand options are nice, but I found Spigens implementation of it is poorly designed and doesn't old up well over time. There are better cases with kickstands on the market and there are kickstands you can buy and add to your case that are made of metal and will hold up much better. One option is from Spigen U100 Universal Metal Kickstand ? Spigen Inc. and given its metal and NOT plastic like the integrated ones it will do much better.
    The u100 stand is the one that is on all the new cases now. I will rarely actually use the kick stand except for when I'm on lunch break at work really. I'm a case collector pretty much so these are just 2 to have right off the bat.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts

Got my Spigen Liquid Armor 7+ case today. Amazon originally said it would be in Stock Monday and deliver by Wed. Guess they got stock in a little quicker than they thought.

Love the texture on the back of this one. Same quality Spigen style and material as usual. Apple logo is covered up, which is what I wanted. Less debris will get in the back.

Now come on 7+.... come to papa.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,722 Global Posts

All you guys getting your Spigen cases already, I ordered directly from Spigen and still nothing. My order confirmation email says it won't ship until the 16th, my screen protectors that I bought on Amazon have shipped already though, Spigen Glas.tr, couldn't pass up 2 of them for $8.95 after taxes and shipping.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  
    iMore Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggles View Post
    Got my Spigen Liquid Armor 7+ case today. Amazon originally said it would be in Stock Monday and deliver by Wed. Guess they got stock in a little quicker than they thought.

Love the texture on the back of this one. Same quality Spigen style and material as usual. Apple logo is covered up, which is what I wanted. Less debris will get in the back.

Now come on 7+.... come to papa.
    Nice how does that case feel? I went with the neo hybrid and thin fit since that is what I use on my s7 edge. I'll prolly end up with the whole spigen line 😂😂
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  
    iMore Pro

Quote Originally Posted by metllicamilitia View Post
    All you guys getting your Spigen cases already, I ordered directly from Spigen and still nothing. My order confirmation email says it won't ship until the 16th, my screen protectors that I bought on Amazon have shipped already though, Spigen Glas.tr, couldn't pass up 2 of them for $8.95 after taxes and shipping.
    Yea I ordered my cases directly from spigen and got them 5 days later which was rather quick considering it said October shipment. But by next month most of the cases will be on there eBay page for a cheaper price most likely