I've used iPhone 7 Plus: AMA!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
As much as I love the look of the iPhone, I just never could get used to a clear case. That's what makes this world great, so much choice and variety. Mix / Max / Love and Laugh.. what great options there are for all. Wish we had more than 2 choice for president this year.. but oh well.

Really LOVE the black color and wanted to show it off! ;) In time I'm sure I'll end up with other colors/cases too. :) Eventually I'll probably want a kickstand or something similar. :)

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Really LOVE the black color and wanted to show it off! ;) In time I'm sure I'll end up with other colors/cases too. :) Eventually I'll probably want a kickstand or something similar. :)

Actually regardless of the case, it slides into a pouch on my hip anyway. I don't get a chance to show it off much.

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Why ? I would say go for the latest. I know I am going after the Blk 7+. The 7 0r 6s is just to small for me.
Bottom line you can always return if you don't like.. JMO
Thanks for the reply. 7 will be easier for me to handle. At present using Lumia 1520 6" phablet and find it difficult to handle sometimes.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
yeah i'm curious about the stereo speakers as well

Stereo is "interesting" because the bottom speaker is only one side of the lightning port. The top speaker is on the front of the phone, where you hear when you talk on the phone. There is nothing on the top of the phone. So the case can fully cover the top w/o issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh