I've used iPhone 7 Plus: AMA!

Namdnas78

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
One of the flaws I feel has never been addressed, ever, is the quality of the earpiece sound. Sometimes, even at max volume, it can be low and I find myself pushing the phone into my ear just to hear. Any word on if that has been or ever will be improved?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Can you post a picture or two taken by iPhone 7 Plus in low light condition??
Thx b4

As mentioned above, Rene only used the phones at the event. He is waiting on his personal one to be delivered like the rest of us... will have to wait until this weekend to see the posts. Sadly I have an event this weekend.. not sure my phone will even get out of the box until Sunday night.

twinlight

May 25, 2015
Visit site
The jet black one is so dark the antenna lines aren't visible on the pictures. Is this true for real life to?

Was the volume buttons moved? I always manage to turn screen off or turn volume up when turning screen off.. Annoying placement

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Honestly, that and the micro-abrasion issue mentioned on the Apple site are the reasons why I didn't go for the Jet Black phone.

That and I remember how crappy looking my iPhone 3G and 3GS looked after less than a year of use. The glossy black is nice, fresh out of the box. Doesn't take long to look like ****.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
How does the 7 Plus compare to the 6/6S Plus size wise when we consider cases? Will I be able to use SOME of my cases? Obviously we will have an issue at the bottom, BUT I have 2 cases where the entire bottom is exposed so I don't think that will be an issue with those cases. It will depend on how the actual dimensions measure up and how the button placements line up (or NOT! lol)

Were you (or are you ;) ) able to compare?

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
How does the 7 Plus compare to the 6/6S Plus size wise when we consider cases? Will I be able to use SOME of my cases? Obviously we will have an issue at the bottom, BUT I have 2 cases where the entire bottom is exposed so I don't think that will be an issue with those cases. It will depend on how the actual dimensions measure up and how the button placements line up (or NOT! lol)

Were you (or are you ;) ) able to compare?

The bigger problem with 6 plus or 6S plus cases will be the new cameras required opening is much larger than the old phone cases will be.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
The bigger problem with 6 plus or 6S plus cases will be the new cameras required opening is much larger than the old phone cases will be.

I didn't even think about that! And THAT is the main reason I upgraded! Ah well! I'm probably gonna get the Ringke clear case anyways to show off my Black phone. :)