I've used iPhone 7 Plus: AMA!

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
How does the stereo sound compare to other devices you have used (I know you have tried a couple of Androids you never speak of)?

Show your work. Yes, you may use a calculator.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
You mean you have a review unit :)

Do you think the matte black will be as prone to getting scuffs as the original iPhone 5 in black?

I think he mentioned he ordered a Jet Black iPhone 7 for himself, and basing this post on the demo units at the event. He said the Jet black will be prone to scuffs and scratches like the iPhone 3s (I think).. but he got one anyway.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I think he mentioned he ordered a Jet Black iPhone 7 for himself, and basing this post on the demo units at the event. He said the Jet black will be prone to scuffs and scratches like the iPhone 3s (I think).. but he got one anyway.

Yeah but I'm more curious what he thought of the regular black since it's more closer to the color of the iPhone 5 black.

The Jet Black was off my list as a consideration from the moment I saw the promos lol

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but I'm more curious what he thought of the regular black since it's more closer to the color of the iPhone 5 black.

The Jet Black was off my list as a consideration from the moment I saw the promos lol

Me too, even though I kept it in a case 100% of the time, the matte black was my 1st choice regardless. Look at the same thread in the iPhone 7 forum, I think he touched on it there.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I figured it was like the old 3G/a was back in the day and that didn't. Other me at all plus I will have a nice case on it as well. Thanks

That's a pretty good reference... I had totally forgotten about the glossy black iPhone 3G.

luc9488

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
My favourite iPhone finish ever was the iPhone 5 in matte black and this time around I pre-ordered the Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus... Funny thing is, I owned both the 3G & 3GS and hatted that gloss!

We'll see what it's like but maybe I'll be regretting that decision.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh