I'm on the upgrade program, and have a 7 Plus reserved to pick up on Friday. Do I just need to bring in my 6S Plus, or do I also need to bring in the charging cord, brick, headphones, box... Anyone know?

Thanks,
    Laura
    09-10-2016 10:40 AM
    Take the extras with you... You can always take 'em home again...
    09-10-2016 11:46 AM
    I'm on the upgrade program, and have a 7 Plus reserved to pick up on Friday. Do I just need to bring in my 6S Plus, or do I also need to bring in the charging cord, brick, headphones, box... Anyone know?

Thanks,
    Laura
    Even if they offer to take them from you, ask if you can keep them. Often they will say YES since they are only tossing them into a recycle bucket (at many locations) and they will not be reused. The phone when refurbished comes with new accessories. Hopefully you can take them home and have extra. Does not hurt to ask.. unless the apple rep slaps you, then I guess it could hurt. But odds are way against that LOL
    09-10-2016 12:14 PM

Thanks,
    Laura
    They shouldn't ask for the accessories. Just bring the phone and if you have the box that would be a nice touch but you'll be ok. Make sure you have an iCloud or iTunes backup and sign out if your iCloud before you erase the phone.
    09-10-2016 12:46 PM

Thanks,
    Laura
    I would take everything with me just in case they do need them, if they don't you can take them. Ack home with you.
    09-10-2016 01:35 PM
    They care about the phone. Accessories are yours.
    09-10-2016 01:41 PM
    Your current iPhone purchased through the iPhone Upgrade Program.

Youll need to trade in your current iPhone. Remember to back up the data on your current iPhone to your computer or iCloud. Youll also want to take note of your Apple ID. Since youre covered under AppleCare+, dont worry about the condition of your current iPhone. However, you may need to pay a fee to have it repaired.
    Learn more about your AppleCare+ coverage
    This is what the email I got from apple said in when it comes to what to bring.
    09-11-2016 09:42 PM