7 Plus upgrade pickup question

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the upgrade program, and have a 7 Plus reserved to pick up on Friday. Do I just need to bring in my 6S Plus, or do I also need to bring in the charging cord, brick, headphones, box... Anyone know?

Thanks,
Laura

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the upgrade program, and have a 7 Plus reserved to pick up on Friday. Do I just need to bring in my 6S Plus, or do I also need to bring in the charging cord, brick, headphones, box... Anyone know?

Thanks,
Laura

Even if they offer to take them from you, ask if you can keep them. Often they will say YES since they are only tossing them into a recycle bucket (at many locations) and they will not be reused. The phone when refurbished comes with new accessories. Hopefully you can take them home and have extra. Does not hurt to ask.. unless the apple rep slaps you, then I guess it could hurt. But odds are way against that LOL

Jason Cockerham

Community Reviews Team Leader
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Thanks,
Laura

They shouldn't ask for the accessories. Just bring the phone and if you have the box that would be a nice touch but you'll be ok. Make sure you have an iCloud or iTunes backup and sign out if your iCloud before you erase the phone.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site

Thanks,
Laura

I would take everything with me just in case they do need them, if they don't you can take them. Ack home with you.

ealvnv

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Your current iPhone purchased through the iPhone Upgrade Program.

You?ll need to trade in your current iPhone. Remember to back up the data on your current iPhone to your computer or iCloud. You?ll also want to take note of your Apple ID. Since you?re covered under AppleCare+, don?t worry about the condition of your current iPhone. However, you may need to pay a fee to have it repaired.
Learn more about your AppleCare+ coverage

This is what the email I got from apple said in when it comes to what to bring.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal