Verizon Order Shipment Thread

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm hoping mine moves up. I ordered a 7+ Silver 128gb on 9/20, still expected to ship on 11/2. Didn't think silver would be that popular.

Think they're, all colors, just popular in general at the "mid range" of the storage options. My expected ship date is tomorrow, so we will see what happens. Fingers crossed yours ships early as well!

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Think they're, all colors, just popular in general at the "mid range" of the storage options. My expected ship date is tomorrow, so we will see what happens. Fingers crossed yours ships early as well!

I think you are right! Thanks and congrats on yours coming early!

decypher44

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
A heads-up to all of us getting our 7+ tomorrow or soonish - An updated OS was released today that is supposed to fix the Verizon connectivity issues. I think it would be a good idea to update so you won't have the headaches with dropped calls and slow connection speeds.

jerrykur

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
So if one finds the phone they want in their local Apple store can they just buy it there and use their Verizon upgrade? Also, does Apple offer a monthly plan if you are not eligible for a Verizon upgrade?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Ordered from Verizon (over the phone) last Thursday, the 13th, and received it today via FedEx at about 2:45 PM. Just set it up, and am having muscle memory issues with the haptic home button, haha.

256 GB, matte black, iPhone 7 Plus! Finally a member of the club!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh