Verizon Order Shipment Thread

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I ordered at 256 GB black 7+ on 9/12, in the morning, with an original ship date of 10/05. My card was just charged today, so I'm thinking I should receive my 7+ sooner than that.

And this morning I got my FedEx tracking information. Should be delivered on Tuesday, 9/27, a week earlier than previously estimated.

dem224

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Looks like they are having issues with my order. First it was delivery by 10/5, then ship by 10/5. Last week they changed it ship by 9/23. Nothing yesterday and this morning, 9/24, there's no ship date at all and just a note on the page that says they cannot fulfill it as originally planned and they will give me a date whenever it ships. Nice. I ordered it on 9/9 at about 3:15 am EST so right at the beginning. It's a 7plus jet black 128. Anyone else have this similar issue? How long did it take to get it shipped from the point where they told you they had no idea when it would ship?

Tersanyus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know how to cancel the preorder from the Verizon website? I don't see a cancel option. I had a 7 Plus jet black 128gb that I preordered about 3 hours after preorders went live. I managed to get a matte black 32gb at the local Apple store thru the iPhone Upgrade Plan.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know how to cancel the preorder from the Verizon website? I don't see a cancel option. I had a 7 Plus jet black 128gb that I preordered about 3 hours after preorders went live. I managed to get a matte black 32gb at the local Apple store thru the iPhone Upgrade Plan.

I cancelled mine by dialing *611. I cancelled so I could make an reservation to pick up the exact iPhone I wanted at my local Apple Store.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
My original ship date at the Pre-Order was October 18. This week I got an email that it will come this Thursday and my credit card was charged. But due to some strange mechanical problem at Incheon Korea, the shipment was delayed. This afternoon, UPS stopped by and delivered my Jet Black 7 Plus. It was a nice surprise.

I went to the mall to put on a Zagg Glass and bought the Apple Care Plus at the Apple Store there. Contrary to what the pundits have said, the Jet Black is very nice. Yes, it got some finger prints on it, but it is really no big deal. I put the phone in the same pocket with other stuffs in it and I have no scratching issue. I plan to keep it naked for a while since the phone is already water resistance. I might buy the LifeProof Nuud later when it is available. But this phone does not really need a case.

Tersanyus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Guessing most here got their 7 Plus. I preordered a jet black 128gb about three hours after preorders went live. No movement on it.

I really need to call or chat with Verizon as I should cancel it. I joined the IUP at the apple store and got a matte black 32gb 7 Plus.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I was not suppose to get our iPhones till October 12'th but they came this last Wednesday. Good thing someone was at home cause I did not get a email from Verizon they were on the way.

Balbuco

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
That will be a problem for me as I work every day and live alone. No one to sign. May have to go to nearest hub and pick it up.

mamabird43

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
Preordered - 9/15/2016
Model - iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Rose Gold
Apple Store or Verizon website/method: Verizon website
What ship/deliver date did order confirmation say? - Deliver by 10/26/2016
What is your current status and when did your status change -
Preparing for shipment. Changed today -

mamabird43

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
Preordered- 9/15
Apple Store or Verizon website/method: Verizon website
Model - 128 GB Rose Gold
What ship/deliver date did order confirmation say? - 10/26
What is your current status and when did your status change - no change yet

KelseyRo4

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I have an expected ship date of 11/30. That's ridiculous. I'm seriously considering cancelling the damn thing altogether

Tersanyus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
My jet black 128gb 7 Plus still showing 11/13. Not that I care much about it now. I still should call and cancel it as I got a 7 Plus 32gb in matte black at the apple store.

Tersanyus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Why would u keep that order open then?

Because Verizon doesn't make it easy to cancel. There's no cancel button on the order page. Tried to chat with Verizon they couldn't do it. Called in and after waiting 40 minutes for an agent to answer I hung up.

Finally got thru to Verizon this morning. My preorder is now cancelled.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods