Verizon Order Shipment Thread

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Congrats! Same situation here. Glad to be receiving the device well before the expected date. Greatest practice is to under promise thus over deliver.

Yes and I just checked orders and it shows shipped with a tracking number. I use an app called ParcelTrack and entered in the UPS tracking number. UPS doesn't have a record (yet) presumably because it hasn't been scanned enroute but it's coming! Hopefully the POI is where they usually come from because I will get it tomorrow which is great because next week I'm heading to sea and will have it. (don't plan on testing water proofness intentionally!) :)

EDIT:

Tracking shows UPS GROUND. C'Mon, big Red for the $20 activation fee you could at least send it UPS Next Day Saver! :|

EDIT2:

Tracking active and it will be here tomorrow! :)

Last edited:

St3ib

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the 7+ 128gig in black on 9/22. Didn't want to miss the $650 trade in for my 6. expected ship date is 11/16!! I hope its earlier than that!

Last edited:

walkingrock

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Waiting.....My Visa got charged yesterday, no email from Verizon or change in status yet! Ordered 128g Rose Gold &+ at Verizon store afternoon of Sept. 9. :crying: Supposed to ship 10/5.

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Typing this on my 7+. So much easier to type on this for me than the SE. Now I just have to sell that phone and finish setting this one up. Instead of waiting all day for UPS I setup pickup. I got it as soon as they opened this morning. The only weird thing coming from an older iPhone is 3D Touch. With that to move apps and create folders you have to use a much softer touch. Home button doesn't feel weird at all to me. The only issue I have with it is that it is hard to press when the phone is laying on a soft surface like a mattress.

Rhiannon10

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine had a 10/5 ship date. Card was charged late Wednesday night. Received mine this morning. Was happily surprised it came sooner!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
My phone was delivered 40 minutes ago. My plan was to leave work early so I could get my hands on it. But then I got stuck at work...
The pain is real.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I ordered at 256 GB black 7+ on 9/12, in the morning, with an original ship date of 10/05. My card was just charged today, so I'm thinking I should receive my 7+ sooner than that.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Got my 256GB Black + today.
No yellowish screen and no hissing. Ran 3dMark Firestorm to test. Seems fine. Getting ready to download 10.1 ipsw and update to use portrait mode on camera.

zmenchhofer

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
My husbands 7+ 256 silver had a shipdate of 10/12 and still pending. . my 7+ 128 silver (slated for 10/19) was charged lastnight, should have it soon!! :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice