Verizon Order Shipment Thread

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine was in Memphis on Wednesday and yesterday morning , it arrived in austin yesterday and will be out for delivery today. I left a FedEx signature release form on my front gate so they will leave it without a signature. Just in case my wife doesn't hear or see the FedEx guy. Can't wait to get home from work. Tomorrow I leave on an east coast road trip so it will be right on time.

You might wanna call FedEx and find out if that release form will be accepted. Speaking from experience (used to work for FedEx) drivers will not leave the package even if God himself left instructions to do so because Apple restricts them not to. And even if you've left a signature release form... if it's not in the system the driver will ignore it.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
You might wanna call FedEx and find out if that release form will be accepted. Speaking from experience (used to work for FedEx) drivers will not leave the package even if God himself left instructions to do so because Apple restricts them not to. And even if you've left a signature release form... if it's not in the system the driver will ignore it.

I spoke with the FedEx guy yesterday when he delivered a different package and asked him about this. He said he would accept a written form or a printout from FedEx.com. I printed out an official signature release form FedEx and taped it to my front gate with instructions. I am confident everything will go as expected.

RNCCRN9706

Jan 19, 2009
Visit site
Mine left Memphis, TN and arrived in Louisville, TN. Says deliver today by 8pm. But FedEx is usually pretty good here where I am - they usually deliver between 11am and 1pm. :D

My local FedEx usually delivers by noon. Not today. Sigh.....and that's ok. I get they're busy. But it's homecoming night here in my town. Parade at 5pm, football game at 7pm. Post-game event 9:30-Midnight, which my son will attend. I'd really like to see the parade and since signature is requried, I need to be here. :/:straight-face:

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
7c4078f0ce5e90319d80ac870facf66f.jpg

Now if I can just get off work

DarlaMack

Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Lol I've been sitting here for almost 20 minutes trying to activate mine and the servers cannot be reached.... I can't even activate it via iTunes!

DarlaMack

Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Well I finally was able to reconnect to iTunes and it immediately asked to restore from my last back up or set up as new. I'm restoring it... but the phone still hasn't been activated.

alengman

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Mine took forever to activate. I logged into my online account and completed the activate process there and my phone finally activated. It went through downloading the update but then after a reboot, I got the iTunes plug screen. After a couple of attempts to restore via iTunes, I was able to update the phone and get it working. I just can't restore from iCloud now. Never had this much trouble before and hoping it's server issues and not my iPhone.

DarlaMack

Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine took forever to activate. I logged into my online account and completed the activate process there and my phone finally activated. It went through downloading the update but then after a reboot, I got the iTunes plug screen. After a couple of attempts to restore via iTunes, I was able to update the phone and get it working. I just can't restore from iCloud now. Never had this much trouble before and hoping it's server issues and not my iPhone.

Mine doesn't even show up on my device list on Verizon's site for me to activate it there.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73