Verizon Order Shipment Thread

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
How did you do that? I asked the Verizon rep if I could just come in and pick up the phone and he said no due to liability and they had to ship it to me. No way u have to hassle with missing the FedEx person and waiting additional days.

Sorry, that wasn't for the phone It was just for the leather case

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I order 2 Jet Black 256GB iPhone 7 Plus's and 1 Matte Black 256 GB iPhone 7 at 2:12AM CST. It took 12 minutes to place my order due to all the Verizon website problems. On the order acknoeledgement I received at 2:19AM CST on 9/9 the deliver date was 9/28/16. That is still the date shown on the order status page. Also as of a few minutes ago my credit card hasn't been charged. So unless something changes I'm not expecting to have my new phone this week or even next.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I order 2 Jet Black 256GB iPhone 7 Plus's and 1 Matte Black 256 GB iPhone 7 at 2:12AM CST. It took 12 minutes to place my order due to all the Verizon website problems. On the order acknoeledgement I received at 2:19AM CST on 9/9 the deliver date was 9/28/16. That is still the date shown on the order status page. Also as of a few minutes ago my credit card hasn't been charged. So unless something changes I'm not expecting to have my new phone this week or even next.

Verizon won't charge your card until they actually have them in stock and ready to be shipped to you

sx4dude2013

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I wonder why more people didn't call in to order. The phone process was quick and easy for me. I called because I was having issues with the website

Namdnas78

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Got up and ordered on the 9th. I was logged into Verizon's site early and everything but appears they had issues with the phones not loading properly. Then I had to log in again to order. By the time I was able to get in and place my order, it was already around 3:12am...order didn't get completed until like 3:18 or so.

I ordered the 128GB in both the matte Black (for me) and the Rose Gold colors (for the wife), 7 Plus models. Got a delivery date of 9/23. I just checked my credit card pending transactions and it shows I've been billed as of yesterday, 9/14. So, hoping I get the shipment e-mail today and maybe the phone tomorrow! Especially if it ships from the TN warehouse...since I live in TN. :-D

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my iPhone 7 256gb matte black at around 9 am in sept9. I got a sept 16 ship date. I was looking at the jet black and it showed show sept 16, but by the time I decided On jet black the shipped date changed to sept 23. I guess the 256 iPhone 7 matte black wasn't as desired as the 7 plus models. Oh well, I will enjoy.

mnagy48

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Got up and ordered on the 9th. I was logged into Verizon's site early and everything but appears they had issues with the phones not loading properly. Then I had to log in again to order. By the time I was able to get in and place my order, it was already around 3:12am...order didn't get completed until like 3:18 or so.

I ordered the 128GB in both the matte Black (for me) and the Rose Gold colors (for the wife), 7 Plus models. Got a delivery date of 9/23. I just checked my credit card pending transactions and it shows I've been billed as of yesterday, 9/14. So, hoping I get the shipment e-mail today and maybe the phone tomorrow! Especially if it ships from the TN warehouse...since I live in TN. :-D

Exact same situation as you, including the same two phones, lol. My card was also charged as of yesterday, and on MyVerizon the "Deliver By" date has been removed. Under My Receipts I also see the receipt now of the purchases, and final agreements as of 9/14.

matt8823

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Ok guys and gals, here is how you can check to see if you have a package coming from Verizon. Go to FedEx's website and go to tracking and click the track by reference tab. The reference number is the order location number then an underscore ( _ ) and then 2 zeros followed by your order number. If nothing comes up then I guess you don't have a package on the way.

Namdnas78

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Exact same situation as you, including the same two phones, lol. My card was also charged as of yesterday, and on MyVerizon the "Deliver By" date has been removed. Under My Receipts I also see the receipt now of the purchases, and final agreements as of 9/14.

So I just checked the Verizon site again around 8:30am EST and it was updated to shipped! It is coming from the Memphis, TN warehouse, which is only several hours from me. Was shipped with overnight delivery and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Yay!!! I just haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail yet. I'm sure their systems are clogged tho. Lol.

mnagy48

May 11, 2013
Visit site
So I just checked the Verizon site again around 8:30am EST and it was updated to shipped! It is coming from the Memphis, TN warehouse, which is only several hours from me. Was shipped with overnight delivery and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Yay!!! I just haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail yet. I'm sure their systems are clogged tho. Lol.

Yaaaas, I just checked and saw the FedEx tracking number w/Overnight delivery!

BrayBreBai

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I was just coming back to say that lol but even then they said quantities are extremely limited so if you don't plan on camping out or have a friend on the inside, there's a very slim chance of you getting one

jabul

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I was given a deliver by date of 9/28. As of today nothing has changed. It appears that a majority of those that got a deliver by date of the 23rd are getting there's tomorrow. But...most of those with a deliver by date of the 28th are staying the same. Maybe the shipments are around 1 week ahead of schedule. Maybe those of us with a deliver by of the 28th will get them next week. Crossing my fingers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods