Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts

Default Re: Verizon Order Shipment Thread

Yeah. I'm not sure what that's about. Wish I was more help, but I personally have never encountered that before. I imagine it should be shipping to you sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermdroid View Post
    So when I check my order today it has no date and just says check back later. This is the first phone I ordered from Verizon anyone know what this indicates if anything? Also, as of this moment, no charge to my card
    It means they've received your request and they will get it processed once they've got a device for you. You'll be charged prior to the device shipping. My order page looked like that since I placed my preorder on the 12th. Then yesterday they charged my card for that preorder. Then this morning that page was updated to reflect the shipping information.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    336 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PlainEnvelopes View Post
    I don't know if I am more jealous of that you are getting your phone or that you are going to Lambaeu. (it is lambaeu)
    Heh thanks - I am pretty excited about it. Row 5 on the 40 I've seen the Pack play in a few other stadiums but finally making the Pilgrimage.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quis89 View Post
    It means they've received your request and they will get it processed once they've got a device for you. You'll be charged prior to the device shipping. My order page looked like that since I placed my preorder on the 12th. Then yesterday they charged my card for that preorder. Then this morning that page was updated to reflect the shipping information.
    Ok thanks for the info! It threw me for a loop that it just changed today. I ordered on release day and it just now changed this morning. I didn't want to get to excited when I saw a change lol
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts

Just got the delivery notification. Only 23 minutes of class and a half hour drive between me and my new toy. Too bad my leather case won't be here until tomorrow.
    Fable likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    1,264 Global Posts

I don't know if I am more jealous of that you are getting your phone or that you are going to Lambaeu. (it is lambaeu)
    It's Lambeau. lol
    MasterDarque likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    613 Global Posts

Finally broke down and placed an order today for black 128gb 7+. They say I might see it sometime in November.
    iMore Intermediate

Well what do you know?! Got a message from Amex for a charge around 22:20 last night and a text from Verizon that the next message will be tracking information when it ships. Original order date 9/11 with expected ship date of 10/05. Based on what others have posted I should be getting my phone well before 10/05! (256GB 7+ matte black)
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by C6TX6 View Post
    Well what do you know?! Got a message from Amex for a charge around 22:20 last night and a text from Verizon that the next message will be tracking information when it ships. Original order date 9/11 with expected ship date of 10/05. Based on what others have posted I should be getting my phone well before 10/05! (256GB 7+ matte black)
    Ordered mine on the 10th with delivery date of 9/28 and it has already shipped, will be here tomorrow. Seems like most orders are going out about a week early.
    C6TX6 and walkingrock like this.

Quote Originally Posted by C6TX6 View Post
    Congrats! Same situation here. Glad to be receiving the device well before the expected date. Greatest practice is to under promise thus over deliver.
    C6TX6 likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Congrats! Same situation here. Glad to be receiving the device well before the expected date. Greatest practice is to under promise thus over deliver.
    Yes and I just checked orders and it shows shipped with a tracking number. I use an app called ParcelTrack and entered in the UPS tracking number. UPS doesn't have a record (yet) presumably because it hasn't been scanned enroute but it's coming! Hopefully the POI is where they usually come from because I will get it tomorrow which is great because next week I'm heading to sea and will have it. (don't plan on testing water proofness intentionally!)

EDIT:

Tracking shows UPS GROUND. C'Mon, big Red for the $20 activation fee you could at least send it UPS Next Day Saver! :|

EDIT2:

Tracking active and it will be here tomorrow!
    Last edited by C6TX6; 09-22-2016 at 10:14 PM.

- Delivered -
    Peligro911 and ladyc0524 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by John Yester View Post
    - Delivered -
    Me too !
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

Default Verizon Order Shipment Thread

Ordered the 7+ 128gig in black on 9/22. Didn't want to miss the $650 trade in for my 6. expected ship date is 11/16!! I hope its earlier than that!
    Last edited by St3ib; 09-23-2016 at 11:13 AM.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts

my ship date is 10/26. I hope it is sooner also
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts

Waiting.....My Visa got charged yesterday, no email from Verizon or change in status yet! Ordered 128g Rose Gold &+ at Verizon store afternoon of Sept. 9. Supposed to ship 10/5.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    233 Global Posts

Typing this on my 7+. So much easier to type on this for me than the SE. Now I just have to sell that phone and finish setting this one up. Instead of waiting all day for UPS I setup pickup. I got it as soon as they opened this morning. The only weird thing coming from an older iPhone is 3D Touch. With that to move apps and create folders you have to use a much softer touch. Home button doesn't feel weird at all to me. The only issue I have with it is that it is hard to press when the phone is laying on a soft surface like a mattress.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts

Mine had a 10/5 ship date. Card was charged late Wednesday night. Received mine this morning. Was happily surprised it came sooner!

My phone was delivered 40 minutes ago. My plan was to leave work early so I could get my hands on it. But then I got stuck at work...
    The pain is real.
    jenmeow78 and ladyc0524 like this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

Well just cancelled mine and have a reservation to get the same phone from the Apple Store tonight

My phone was delivered 40 minutes ago. My plan was to leave work early so I could get my hands on it. But then I got stuck at work...
    The pain is real.
    Happen to me yesterday arrived at 2 didn't get home till 530
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hermdroid View Post
    Well just cancelled mine and have a reservation to get the same phone from the Apple Store tonight
    They would not let me cancel my order. I tried to do the same thing. I was told I have to wait for the phone to come in then I can cancel my order.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

They would not let me cancel my order. I tried to do the same thing. I was told I have to wait for the phone to come in then I can cancel my order.
    Not sure how you tried. But I dialed *611 and cancelled that way. Got on the Apple Store app to reserve the phone soon as I hung up and it worked.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts

I will try that. I called the store directly and they gave me a customer service number.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    133 Global Posts

I ordered at 256 GB black 7+ on 9/12, in the morning, with an original ship date of 10/05. My card was just charged today, so I'm thinking I should receive my 7+ sooner than that.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast