Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    417 Global Posts

Default Re: Verizon Order Shipment Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Quis89 View Post
    So I made this statement of not continuing to check and refresh and go back to real life...and I stuck to that. I really meant it when I said it. Then I get this email from Verizon that says, "Your shipping and tracking information." It's letting me know that my order shipped....only it was for my wifes iPhone 7. NOT my iPhone 7 Plus. So I was excited for a brief moment...then let down lol.
    Sorry about that lol. They tend to do that a lot lately

Quote Originally Posted by BrayBreBai View Post
    Sorry about that lol. They tend to do that a lot lately
    I honestly can't express the level of excitement that was robbed from me when I opened that email lol

Mine "Should" Ship tomorrow as my original order was Delivery by 9/23.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Delivered By FedEx Today.

Verizon Order Shipment Thread-img_1474402762.592326.jpgVerizon Order Shipment Thread-img_1474402774.792148.jpg
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    417 Global Posts

Yeah I understand. It was the same when I got the email of a shipment that turned out to be my accessories lol
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    753 Global Posts

Default Verizon Order Shipment Thread

Shipping confirm for phone today. Ordered 9/9 at 6am Eastern. No tracking yet...UPSGROUND1
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts

So I made this statement of not continuing to check and refresh and go back to real life...and I stuck to that. I really meant it when I said it. Then I get this email from Verizon that says, "Your shipping and tracking information." It's letting me know that my order shipped....only it was for my wifes iPhone 7. NOT my iPhone 7 Plus. So I was excited for a brief moment...then let down lol.
    Earlier today I got an email from Verizon and swiped open my SE to read it expecting it to say my phone had shipped however it was a generic email asking me to pick a new phone. I guess because I played with the site a few days ago. Still nothing for me. Hopefully I get charged tomorrow so I have a shot at keeping my 9/23 date
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    369 Global Posts

Got it today

Mine shipped will arrive 9/22 it said 9/23 originally
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts

I'm obsessively watching mine...of course, no changes, but I still have to click that tracking number continuously.
    mach1man and walkingrock like this.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jdub20 View Post
    iPhone 7 Plus - Silver - 128GB.

Order Confirmed: 9/9 5:22 AM
    Original Deliver By: 9/28 (later changed to ship by)
    Shipping Notification Received: 2:11 PM on 9/20
    Ship date shows 9/19
    Shipper: UPS - Signature Required
    Update:

Scheduled Delivery Date:
    09/22/2016 by End of Day
    Signature Required:
    Yes
    Service Level:
    UPS Ground
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    753 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gnh5002 View Post
    Shipping confirm for phone today. Ordered 9/9 at 6am Eastern. No tracking yet...UPSGROUND1
    Update - being delivered today, as was expected since it was coming from less than 50 miles and there is a shipping center right up the street as well

To add - black 7 plus, 128Gb and ordered from the big V.
    iMore Intermediate

Getting concerned now as the order no longer shows the ship by date. Just check back later. It originally said deliver by 10/5, then changed to ship by 10/5. Now no date is provided. Ordered 256GB 7+ in matte black on 09/11.
    coreymcl likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

Preordered a 7 Plus jet black 128gb at about 6:30 am eastern time on the 9th. No change on mine. Get a feeling I'll be waiting for a long while. I should have just went with silver. What was I thinking?

Yes I ordered from the Verizon website.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts

I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised. Seems quite a few of them are shipping before the actual quoted day. I'm getting mine two days early, others are getting them earlier then that. I'd say patience, but I don't have any of that either and when I want it I want it yesterday.

I'm excited that mine is finally out for delivery, good thing my dad is off work today, or it would come right in the middle of class and I'd be out of luck. First black iPhone as well since the 5s.
    mach1man and MasterDarque like this.

Quote Originally Posted by zachpenguin View Post
    I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised. Seems quite a few of them are shipping before the actual quoted day. I'm getting mine two days early, others are getting them earlier then that. I'd say patience, but I don't have any of that either and when I want it I want it yesterday.

I'm excited that mine is finally out for delivery, good thing my dad is off work today, or it would come right in the middle of class and I'd be out of luck. First black iPhone as well since the 5s.
    My wife and mom are both getting theirs a week early. They both got emails between yesterday and this morning. My date is 10/5 so maybe I'll see something next week.

Apple Care charged. Device shipped - Delivery tomorrow morning - original date was 9/23

128GB - Black - 7 Plus
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

Mine is still saying November. The Verizon site when I check the order doesn't show a date but the preorder email says like November 30
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts

Has anyone ever cancelled an order with go wireless Verizon? How did it go? Did you have to go to the store to cancel the order?

Got notification that my card was charged yesterday. Possible shipping imminent?

Got notification that my card was charged yesterday. Possible shipping imminent?
    Update: Just got the email from Verizon that my iPhone is on it's way. Pre-Ordered Monday evening around 5 PM. 256 GB Matte Black. For those looking for an idea on when to expect theirs. My original deliver by date was 10/5. Excited to get it earlier than expected.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

So when I check my order today it has no date and just says check back later. This is the first phone I ordered from Verizon anyone know what this indicates if anything? Also, as of this moment, no charge to my card
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts

Last night my card was finally charged and now my phone is on the way via UPS 2 day shipping. So I will get it right on the original promise date.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hermdroid View Post
    So when I check my order today it has no date and just says check back later. This is the first phone I ordered from Verizon anyone know what this indicates if anything? Also, as of this moment, no charge to my card
    I have never had that problem and have always ordered my phone directly from Verizon (excluding the year I waited in line). As long as you received the confirmation email I wouldn't be too concerned about it. As soon as your card is charged, you should have it within the 2 day shipping time. Until then, and unfortunately, its just a giant waiting game as stock comes and goes.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zachpenguin View Post
    I have never had that problem and have always ordered my phone directly from Verizon (excluding the year I waited in line). As long as you received the confirmation email I wouldn't be too concerned about it. As soon as your card is charged, you should have it within the 2 day shipping time. Until then, and unfortunately, its just a giant waiting game as stock comes and goes.

Ok. I didn't know if this was indicating that it was shipping soon. This is what shows up today. Had a ship date of 10/12
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast