My Sad Pre-Order Story (Any Advice?)

iRichi3

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I pre-ordered at 12:04am PT and got a B102xxxx pre-order confirmation email. I didn't bother trying on any other sites because I thought I was good. I ended up trying to get the iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 128gb Sprint over the black which was a bad choice. Anyways when I go to checkout I get all the way to the cart and the I get an error message that says "we are unable to complete your online order, based on the information you provided Sprint may require a deposit in order to purchase a new iPhone. You can pay this deposit and subject to availability purchase an iPhone at an Apple Store"

My Sprint account is in good standing with eligible 2 year upgrade. I have all but lost hope because Apple Store employees never saw that error before. I know it's not my account because I completed a checkout for a preorder of an i7 black I made for another line on my account just 1 minute after the i7+ JB. Is this just some coded bull**** for sold out? Or you got cart jacked? Anyways I'm going to keep fighting because getting a confirmation email saying I have one reserved should mean exactly what it says. Thanks for any advice or ideas of what this means. :cool: For some insurance I completed a new preorder tonight of i7+ black 128gb Sprint phone with 2-3 delivery window.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
It was most likely sprints website. I had a similar issue with Verizon. I got all kinds of errors from their site when I tried. The websites were crashing from the volume of users.

iRichi3

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, just weird to me that I could perfectly pre-order and checkout for an i7 black on another number.

Update: tried the same pre-order confirmation number today and it was automatically changed to a black (not jet black like it said I reserved, whatever don't care much) i7+ 128gb Sprint phone. I was able to choose ship and checkout which gave me a 1-2 week delivery instead of 2-3. So glad I pre-ordered only with Apple! NOOOOOT

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, just weird to me that I could perfectly pre-order and checkout for an i7 black on another number.

Update: tried the same pre-order confirmation number today and it was automatically changed to a black (not jet black like it said I reserved, whatever don't care much) i7+ 128gb Sprint phone. I was able to choose ship and checkout which gave me a 1-2 week delivery instead of 2-3. So glad I pre-ordered only with Apple! NOOOOOT

Glad everything ended up working out for you!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW