Best Buy Order Status

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Knowing best buy is usually unpredictable with pre-orders, I want to use this thread to track order status's to see when they start moving.

I finished my order for my Black AT&T 256GB 7 Plus @ 12:12am. Hoping for release date! My order says it releases on the 16th but I don't believe they really guarantee it. Also ordered an Apple Watch Series 2 and it's saying the same.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys,

Knowing best buy is usually unpredictable with pre-orders, I want to use this thread to track order status's to see when they start moving.

I finished my order for my Black AT&T 256GB 7 Plus @ 12:12am. Hoping for release date! My order says it releases on the 16th but I don't believe they really guarantee it. Also ordered an Apple Watch Series 2 and it's saying the same.

I ordered my Apple Watch 2 yesterday. My tracking has not moved from "in process". Hope this does not mean I'll be waiting forever!!!

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I hoping there's movement with Best Buy orders today. I'd assume they'd need to ship by tomorrow at the latest if making it for Friday delivery. Crossing my fingers for a "preparing to ship" today.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I hoping there's movement with Best Buy orders today. I'd assume they'd need to ship by tomorrow at the latest if making it for Friday delivery. Crossing my fingers for a "preparing to ship" today.

I looked at my order tonight and it still has not moved at all....

PlainEnvelopes

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I have seen and heard of horror stories with best buy pre orders. (but i bet people on this forum have heard horror stories from all the different types of pre orders). Good luck. I hope everything goes smooth.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site

Just got an email my watch is not arriving till the 28th of September. This is the last time I'm doing pre order with Best Buy. So much for delivery on the 16th.

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Still no charge or status change on my 7plus order with BB. Getting a little worried especially now that the watch is also delayed.

Rmorton0573

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I preordered through Best Buy last year Gold 6S Plus. There was no movement on my order at all until release day 9/25. It moved from processing to ready for pickup early AM. When I went to pick it up The sales rep told my that mine was the only preorder out of several that came in that day. That was my experience.

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting to see a slow trickle of Best Buy order status changing to preparing for shipment. Anyone else? Mine hasn't changed yet.

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
And best buy drops the ball again. Just got an email that it's delayed until Oct 7th. Included a $100 gift card. This is bull****. First the watch and now the phone.

xlovepink88x

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
No best buy stores got any shipments of plus's. They are pushed back till October 7th. Your chances of finding a plus in a best buy store are 1 in a million!

tinybfk

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my matte black 128gb iPhone 7 plus yesterday on Bestbuy's website and it shipped a few hours later. Should be here mid next week since I didn't shell out for the quicker shipping because I thought it would be back ordered.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods