T mobile Iphone 7+ Thread

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
This thread is similar to the Note 7 T-Mobile order thread that got to about 40 pages long. Many people, including myself, had a ship date of a month past the launch day. Almost all of us with that delayed date got ship notifications and had our phone the day before. When I left T-Mobile after getting my order in the woman said that those dates are considered estimates if Apple can't fulfil their order. I was told to ignore the date of 9/26 delivery and to expect it on Friday. Could it not happen that way? Sure. But this is about the 3rd time I have had a pushed out date past launch day and got it on time if not earlier.

True_RL

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I got the Note 7 and it's heating up a lot when I charge it. Obviously I don't charge at night.

I went to the T-Mobile store yesterday and the guy told me that if I wanted to pre-order the iPhone 7 Plus and get a loaner phone I'd have to wait 2-3 days for a new Samsung to be shipped. So I wouldn't have a phone for a few days. So, no. Then, he told me it wasn't a big deal that it heats up and to just watch it.... I asked if I could return it for an iphone 6s until my pre-order comes and he said no with Jump On Demand.

So, I have to wait until NOVEMBER until my matte black 7 plus 32gb comes... Hopefully the Note won't blow up or catch on fire.

I feel like he was trying to duck me over or something. Also, I had to put $60 down on it when I should get the $70 they charged me for the Note 7 back..

UGH!

Do you all think it'll really take until November for it to ship?

I am not sure if you know this, but remember that you have till the 30th to decide what you're going to do with the Note 7.

With the whole Note 7 recall fiasco, I decided to return mine for a full refund and ordered a iPhone Matte Black 32gb. Shipping dates appear to be sometime in October, so will have to wait and see.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I returned my Note 7 as well and I got my JUMP upgrade reinstated. Im going for the iPhone 7+, matte black 128gb, but I'm not preordering. I'm going to take my chances in store and hope to get one in the next few weeks.

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Just called and they told me my status for a 128 Black and Jet Black was "ready to drop". They said I should get a text in the next couple of days with shipping info. Order completed at 5:30am EST time on launch day.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I doubt T-Mobile is going to have any pluses for launch day.

You'd be wrong. I left T-Mobile last January but prior to that we did get the 6 Plus and 6S Plus but in very VERY small quantities. If I remember right, the 6 Plus we got 1 RG, 2 Silver and 2 SG. And I believe the 6S Plus was around the same. I can't recall the storage amount. Had about 30 people lined up outside and the Pluses for both models were gone immediately, causing a lot of pissed off people. So while some stores may get small quantities or even none in the Plus model, saying that T-Mobile won't have any is wrong.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Just called and they told me my status for a 128 Black and Jet Black was "ready to drop". They said I should get a text in the next couple of days with shipping info. Order completed at 5:30am EST time on launch day.

T-Mobile rep I talked to earlier in the day gave me the numbers for the next powerball. I trust her.

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
What was your original ship dates?

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile rep I talked to earlier in the day gave me the numbers for the next powerball. I trust her.

No need to be passive aggressive. She did seem like she was genuinely trying to help because I am moving on the 20th and wanted to make sure it would be shipped before.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Hoping to see something change soon. Mine still says processing with no change from the 9/19-9/26 date. Funny I cant see it online on the computer but I can see the order on the T-Mobile app.

anon(9780053)

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
oh my let the games begin. ive been thru all but A meatgrinder this week.never ever preorder again. too taxing. i got charged on the 14th and have no clue, or assume what ship date will be. rose gold iphone 7 plus 128 gb. btw peeps.....i never owned one in my life, so its gonna be a wild ride.last device was note 7 recall. gone done finito.btw peeps.........will the gosh dang camera whip my ex note 7.btw, no one ever likes my posts anyway, i seem to attract a bees nest every time.

anon(9780053)

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
smart woman.i been thru the preorder wringer. btw....caution. be prepared release day for peeps sleeping outside waiting or mob scene. best togo between 10 am and 3 pm, avoid school crowds.

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
oh my let the games begin. ive been thru all but A meatgrinder this week.never ever preorder again. too taxing. i got charged on the 14th and have no clue, or assume what ship date will be. rose gold iphone 7 plus 128 gb. btw peeps.....i never owned one in my life, so its gonna be a wild ride.last device was note 7 recall. gone done finito.btw peeps.........will the gosh dang camera whip my ex note 7.btw, no one ever likes my posts anyway, i seem to attract a bees nest every time.
I had issues with the Galaxy S7 Edge when i pre-ordered it and now this BS with the iPhone 7+. I won't pre-order again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen