Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

Default Re: T mobile Iphone 7+ Thread

I don't think it's T-Mobile that is choosing to be slow. I'm sure it's the lack of stock. How many people that have ordered have received their device? And if you received it, when did you originally order? What color/storage size?
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    681 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matboud View Post
    I don't think it's T-Mobile that is choosing to be slow. I'm sure it's the lack of stock. How many people that have ordered have received their device? And if you received it, when did you originally order? What color/storage size?
    Ordered 7 plus 256gb Black and a RG on 9/16, received it on 10/5/16
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts

I'm on "Jump-on-Demand"... I ordered over the phone with T-mobile on 9/17... matte black 7+ with 128GB... scheduled ship date was 11/01 thru 11/30. I just got email saying that it has shipped... credit card has been charged... I have a tracking number... UPS ground... 7 business days!
    Last edited by Blazer; 10-15-2016 at 12:27 PM.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    700 Global Posts

Default T mobile Iphone 7+ Thread

I decided to order a 128GB matte black 7 Plus yesterday. I'm new to the iPhone and this is my first time ever ordering one. Are they usually backordered for 4-6 weeks like this? Has it actually been taking that long to get them? Since I just ordered mine yesterday, I'm thinking I probably won't see it until the end of Nov or beginning of Dec.

I have been told that all orders will be fulfilled before stores get any stock, so I'm surprised it's out so far.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    788 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by itsnotmeitsyou View Post
    I decided to order a 128GB matte black 7 Plus yesterday. I'm new to the iPhone and this is my first time ever ordering one. Are they usually backordered for 4-6 weeks like this? Has it actually been taking that long to get them? Since I just ordered mine yesterday, I'm thinking I probably won't see it until the end of Nov or beginning of Dec.

I have been told that all orders will be fulfilled before stores get any stock, so I'm surprised it's out so far.
    You might check Apple Stores, if you have them locally. Apple Stores are getting shipments of the Plus phones, even the black ones, though it is very hit or miss finding them.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    700 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mogelijk View Post
    You might check Apple Stores, if you have them locally. Apple Stores are getting shipments of the Plus phones, even the black ones, though it is very hit or miss finding them.
    Unfortunately I'm sucked into Tmobile's EIP system. The only way I can get out of my current EIP is to pay off my current device in full or upgrade through them. I still owe about $650 on my current phone and could probably sell it for $350-400 so I'd be losing money either way.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,451 Global Posts

I ordered 2 black 256gig 7 pluses on 10/2 and they arrived yesterday.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    700 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rdubmu View Post
    I ordered 2 black 256gig 7 pluses on 10/2 and they arrived yesterday.
    Hopefully the 128GB models start going out ahead of schedule. Might be wishful thinking, though. It seems that is the most popular size.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,799 Global Posts

Hopefully the 128GB models start going out ahead of schedule. Might be wishful thinking, though. It seems that is the most popular size.
    Mine was 128gb matte black and came before the expected window
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shanicenicolle View Post
    Mine was 128gb matte black and came before the expected window
    What was the date you ordered?
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,799 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matboud View Post
    What was the date you ordered?
    I ordered 9/14 was supposed to get it between 10/10 and 10/24 and I received it 10/7
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts

I ordered a 256 matte black 7 plus on Friday. estimated ship 10/18-10/25. Hopefully it actually comes between those days !
    iMore Nanite

Can they ship out the 128GB JB 7+ already?
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts

UPDATE: I'm on "Jump-on-Demand"... I ordered over the phone with T-mobile on 9/17... matte black 7+ with 128GB... scheduled ship date was 11/01 thru 11/30. I just got email saying that it has shipped... credit card has been charged... I have a tracking number... UPS ground... 7 business days!

Actually it just shipped today from Louisville, KY... UPS 3-Day Service Select... will be here Wednesday!
    jlank likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    700 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    UPDATE: I'm on "Jump-on-Demand"... I ordered over the phone with T-mobile on 9/17... matte black 7+ with 128GB... scheduled ship date was 11/01 thru 11/30. I just got email saying that it has shipped... credit card has been charged... I have a tracking number... UPS ground... 7 business days!

Actually it just shipped today from Louisville, KY... UPS 3-Day Service Select... will be here Wednesday!
    So it seems it's taking about a month. I got a long ways to go. Just ordered mine on Friday.
    iMore Nanite

So it seems it's taking about a month. I got a long ways to go. Just ordered mine on Friday.
    That depends on the color. I ordered my JB 128GB on 9/10/16, and its been 5-weeks so far with no charge to cc or email notifications.
    iMore Newbie

Seems like that the 128GB models are the ones that's taking FOREVER to get ship out! I also got the 128 my shipping date is 11/15-12/12! Wish they could ship it all out already! This is taking so damn long...
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    7,283 Global Posts

My plan was to wait until T-Mo had units on sale in stores, but now I'm thinking that will be a longer wait than I had anticipated. Plus, even when they start getting them in it would probably be a slim chance that they'd have a good supply of the configuration I wanted. So I ordered a matte black 128gb 7+ yesterday. I think my shipping window is Nov 28th - Dec 19th at this point. I just want it before Christmas so I can take some good shots of my family that day.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    700 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PinkSparklez01 View Post
    Seems like that the 128GB models are the ones that's taking FOREVER to get ship out! I also got the 128 my shipping date is 11/15-12/12! Wish they could ship it all out already! This is taking so damn long...
    I canceled my order today for the 128GB 7+ black and ordered a 256GB since people have been receiving them about a week after ordering. My friend ordered a 256GB JB 7+ on 10/12 and received it today. However, my shipping date shows 11/28-12/19. I'm really hoping that's wrong and they didn't just run out of inventory.
    iMore Nanite

UPDATE (10/18)
    Ordered in-store on 9/10/16 at 11:00 PDT
    Order Shipped
    ETA: 10/19-10/20 (Original ETA 11/1-11/30)
    Phone: JB 128 GB 7+
    No charge to card yet
    iMore Newbie

I ordered mine on 10/4 and shipping date is 11/15-12/12 128gb rg. They have not yet charge my cc either. This is taking so damn long for t-mobile to ship out the phones. Got nothing yet from t-mobile..
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts

I ordered the JB 7+ 256GB on the 16th. It's on the truck for delivery today!!!!
    iMore Newbie

My credit card got charged today! Yay! Hopefully I get my phone soon!
    jlank likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    700 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mmohn01 View Post
    I ordered the JB 7+ 256GB on the 16th. It's on the truck for delivery today!!!!
    I ordered the MB 7+ 256GB 2 days after you and mine says 11/28-12/19.. I'm tempted to cancel my order and get the JB 7+ 256GB, but I'm afraid that with my usual bad luck, I'll be too late and get pushed back even further. Literally an hour before I ordered mine, the website said it would ship 10/25-11/2.
    jlank likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts

I ordered the MB 7+ 256GB 2 days after you and mine says 11/28-12/19.. I'm tempted to cancel my order and get the JB 7+ 256GB, but I'm afraid that with my usual bad luck, I'll be too late and get pushed back even further. Literally an hour before I ordered mine, the website said it would ship 10/25-11/2.
    The Apple Store has been getting them in. So, I doubt it'd get pushed back.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast