SirSquatsAlot

Oct 13, 2016
Visit site
Ordered in-store on 9/10/16 at 11:00 PDT
Order Processing (still.....)
Expected Shipping Date: 11/1/16-11/30/16
JB 128 GB Plus
No charge to card yet

Really need my new phone. Touch screen on my 6+ is very unresponsive. Getting tired of the music tracks at the gym

ChrisxJacobsen

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my phone on 9/16 after finding out that neither Apple or T-Mobile had and 7plus' on hand. My initial estimate was 11/1-11/30 for shipping. I just got email confirmation that my shipping label was created. No update on arrival date until it's in UPS' hand, but hoping for the end of next week. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

matboud

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
I don't think it's T-Mobile that is choosing to be slow. I'm sure it's the lack of stock. How many people that have ordered have received their device? And if you received it, when did you originally order? What color/storage size?

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I don't think it's T-Mobile that is choosing to be slow. I'm sure it's the lack of stock. How many people that have ordered have received their device? And if you received it, when did you originally order? What color/storage size?

Ordered 7 plus 256gb Black and a RG on 9/16, received it on 10/5/16

Blazer

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm on "Jump-on-Demand"... I ordered over the phone with T-mobile on 9/17... matte black 7+ with 128GB... scheduled ship date was 11/01 thru 11/30. I just got email saying that it has shipped... credit card has been charged... I have a tracking number... UPS ground... 7 business days!

Last edited:

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I decided to order a 128GB matte black 7 Plus yesterday. I'm new to the iPhone and this is my first time ever ordering one. Are they usually backordered for 4-6 weeks like this? Has it actually been taking that long to get them? Since I just ordered mine yesterday, I'm thinking I probably won't see it until the end of Nov or beginning of Dec.

I have been told that all orders will be fulfilled before stores get any stock, so I'm surprised it's out so far.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I decided to order a 128GB matte black 7 Plus yesterday. I'm new to the iPhone and this is my first time ever ordering one. Are they usually backordered for 4-6 weeks like this? Has it actually been taking that long to get them? Since I just ordered mine yesterday, I'm thinking I probably won't see it until the end of Nov or beginning of Dec.

I have been told that all orders will be fulfilled before stores get any stock, so I'm surprised it's out so far.

You might check Apple Stores, if you have them locally. Apple Stores are getting shipments of the Plus phones, even the black ones, though it is very hit or miss finding them.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
You might check Apple Stores, if you have them locally. Apple Stores are getting shipments of the Plus phones, even the black ones, though it is very hit or miss finding them.

Unfortunately I'm sucked into Tmobile's EIP system. The only way I can get out of my current EIP is to pay off my current device in full or upgrade through them. I still owe about $650 on my current phone and could probably sell it for $350-400 so I'd be losing money either way.

Blazer

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
UPDATE: I'm on "Jump-on-Demand"... I ordered over the phone with T-mobile on 9/17... matte black 7+ with 128GB... scheduled ship date was 11/01 thru 11/30. I just got email saying that it has shipped... credit card has been charged... I have a tracking number... UPS ground... 7 business days!

Actually it just shipped today from Louisville, KY... UPS 3-Day Service Select... will be here Wednesday!

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
UPDATE: I'm on "Jump-on-Demand"... I ordered over the phone with T-mobile on 9/17... matte black 7+ with 128GB... scheduled ship date was 11/01 thru 11/30. I just got email saying that it has shipped... credit card has been charged... I have a tracking number... UPS ground... 7 business days!

Actually it just shipped today from Louisville, KY... UPS 3-Day Service Select... will be here Wednesday!

So it seems it's taking about a month. I got a long ways to go. Just ordered mine on Friday.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro