T mobile Iphone 7+ Thread

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I was on the phone with T-Mobile on the 9th from 12:04 till well after 3am with no completed order, the rep claimed his computer kept crashing, so I gave up doing the phone order.

Went to my local T-Mobile corporate store and ordered at 10am in person on the 9th (Black 128gb Plus).
T-Mobile sends me a verification email later that day, I sign it, email it back right away.
I check the T-Mobile website later that night and it list my order as being placed on the 10th,,, that sucks !!!!

My order shows still processing, I call T-Mobile and they tell me 2 days ago I should expect delivery anywhere from 10/12 to 11/10,,, that's a pretty big delayed delivery window,,, very frustrating !!!!!

I got to play with the 7 and 7 Plus yesterday when I went to my local T-Mobile store and was very impressed, the home button didn't seem like it would be any problem at all getting used to from all my past iPhones,, I actually kinda liked the new home button better I think.

Anyhow,,,, since my order is listed as the 10th,,, when I actually ordered it on the 9th,, anyone care to give and predictions for when I'll actually get the Black 128gb Plus ?
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Davyo

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I think it's normal for the order to be in process until it actually ships. I ordered a 32gb matte black 7 Plus at 8am on 9/9 and it's always said order is being processed. Expected ship date 10/11-10/24/16. I hope it changes.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
72d4ec51548e082157087c2f6456d690.jpg
07ee9d4d54e2ca6cb0ac8b52f938ff8a.jpg

Wife's T-Mobile Plus un boxed that was ordered through iPhone Apple Store app

Al Chang

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I have been wondering is I should change my order from the Jet Black Plus to a matte black to get my order faster and since my wife is not crazy about the scratch resistance. Could I have it changed without canceling the order and lose my priority?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have been wondering is I should change my order from the Jet Black Plus to a matte black to get my order faster and since my wife is not crazy about the scratch resistance. Could I have it changed without canceling the order and lose my priority?

You would go to the back of the line for whatever device you would be changing it to. So yes you would lose your priority.

HofstraJet

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Just got a text message that my shipment date for my jet black 256 7+ is confirmed for sometime between 9/20 and 9/26. We shall see.

Last edited:

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I've ALWAYS gotten my Galaxy's, Notes and iPhones on day of launch or at least the day after launch, either by pre-order or going in-store.

I pre-ordered my Matt Black Plus 128gb thru T-Mobile on 9/9 but my order shows as 9/10,,, Geeze !!!

As of this posting my order still shows as "processing", calls to T-Mobile and few visits by the actual store have given me no idea on the status of my order.

I've never had to wait for a phone this long, I guess I'm spoiled.

Cheers
Davyo

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I've ALWAYS gotten my Galaxy's, Notes and iPhones on day of launch or at least the day after launch, either by pre-order or going in-store.

I pre-ordered my Matt Black Plus 128gb thru T-Mobile on 9/9 but my order shows as 9/10,,, Geeze !!!

As of this posting my order still shows as "processing", calls to T-Mobile and few visits by the actual store have given me no idea on the status of my order.

I've never had to wait for a phone this long, I guess I'm spoiled.

Cheers
Davyo

I feel like T-Mobile got a little overzealous when taking orders.

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I feel like T-Mobile got a little overzealous when taking orders.

Yeah,,, could be,,,, but I'm more incline to put the blame on Apple.

Matter of fact I think Apple is being intentionally sneaky, what better way for Apple to dispel all the "boring iPhone 7 comments" than to create their own back order issue making the 7 seem more desirable and not a "boring upgrade".

Now all the talk has gone from the boring upgrade comments to everyone wanting one because they can't get one, therefore giving the illusion that the 7 is more of an upgrade.

Also, during the out of stock thing Apples stock prices have risen considerably.

It's all a win win for Apple,,,, very smart and very sneaky.

Cheers
Davyo

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
When I ordered my iPhone 7 plus I went to a t mobile store on the 16th of September and they told me that my phone would ship in 2-3 weeks but when I got the confirmation email I got a November/1-November/30 shipping date , what gives?

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I was being sarcastic. I have no idea why the person gave a wrong ship estimate. Maybe they didn't know and wasn't trained sufficiently. I have no clue. Definitely a bummer to get worse news than expected!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods