T mobile Iphone 7+ Thread

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Knowing T-Mobile, the stores will be lucky to get the 32GB 7 Plus. 128/256 will definitely be order and ship like the current 128 models are.

That's a risk I'll have to take. I returned a Note 7 and picked up a temporary 6s Plus so I wouldn't be without a phone. (I had no desire to carry around another Samsung as a loaner.) I'll take whatever I can get my hands on before the 14 day return period is up. :)

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
Knowing T-Mobile, the stores will be lucky to get the 32GB 7 Plus. 128/256 will definitely be order and ship like the current 128 models are.
One of my local stores said they're getting one of each colour and GB size. And that's it for awhile. I take that with a grain of salt.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
One of my friends is a manager at one of the local T-Mo stores in my area. He has been told that very few if any retail stores will be getting any iPhones due to the higher than expected demand for the 7 and lack of inventory. He also stated that Apple pushed launch of these up due to the Note 7 recall as a way to try to capture more market share. Take it for what its worth but he has been right more times that not when we have discussed these issues.

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
One of my friends is a manager at one of the local T-Mo stores in my area. He has been told that very few if any retail stores will be getting any iPhones due to the higher than expected demand for the 7 and lack of inventory. He also stated that Apple pushed launch of these up due to the Note 7 recall as a way to try to capture more market share. Take it for what its worth but he has been right more times that not when we have discussed these issues.
I can believe pushing the launch up because of the Note7 debacle. It makes sense to do so.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My wife got a Plus but ordered through Apple. It's currently in Louisville KY and shipped from China. Says 9/16 delivery per UPS tracking.
2a4ece65c59a3a48c9e2147416555498.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
You'd be wrong. I left T-Mobile last January but prior to that we did get the 6 Plus and 6S Plus but in very VERY small quantities. If I remember right, the 6 Plus we got 1 RG, 2 Silver and 2 SG. And I believe the 6S Plus was around the same. I can't recall the storage amount. Had about 30 people lined up outside and the Pluses for both models were gone immediately, causing a lot of pissed off people. So while some stores may get small quantities or even none in the Plus model, saying that T-Mobile won't have any is wrong.

Much less inventory this year. I bet they don't get pluses in store on launch day.

spizike23

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I work for a T-Mobile corporate store in MD we were originally only supposed to have 10-30 in select stores in each are now T-Mobile as a whole decided on 3 or more per store which to me is confusing but they haven't said what colors or models would be available

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm so disappointed in this pre-order process. Ordered a few minutes before the official pre-order time of 12:01am. No shipping info, no nothing except order is processing. 😒 I'm told my phone will be "dropped from the warehouse" and be shipped tomorrow. I have my doubts. I went through this same debacle with my S7 Edge. I doubt I'll pre-order a phone again.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Much less inventory this year. I bet they don't get pluses in store on launch day.

Well Apple already announced there will be no (At Apple Stores) Jet Black for 7 on Friday and NO 7+ of any color / capacity on Friday. So .. yeah.. there's that! Hopefully the carriers have some inventory.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I am in the same status. "Processing" and no charge to my credit card. I am rather annoyed. Apple nor the carriers should be taking orders for a device they do not have the inventory to fulfill. Once they are sold out of the stock, they should be up front and not mislead its consumers. Bad business practices.

I have been told that no stores in my region are getting any iPhone 7's or 7plus in stock so it would be worthless to camp out at a store.

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I knew when Twitter rep said

'@TMobileHelp: We could probably be a little more specific on that, right Matt? :) When we get a status update from our warehouse that your phone is ready to drop, it means it?ll be out of the building within 24 hours.
Which is awesome news for you ? if we?re getting that status now, it hasn?t let yet, but it will be either later today, or tomorrow, which puts you on track to receive that phone right around launch day :D
*EvanB"

It was BS. I just freaking knew it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Well Apple already announced there will be no (At Apple Stores) Jet Black for 7 on Friday and NO 7+ of any color / capacity on Friday. So .. yeah.. there's that! Hopefully the carriers have some inventory.

Don't count on it from T-Mobile.
8876a719ab46e253b15ba4282a326b6c.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative