T mobile Iphone 7+ Thread

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
May as well as start one here so all things T mobile as we wait for our shipping notices!!

Bummed it shows 9/26 for my lack 128gb Plus.

Isaac Aguilar1

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
After spending 10 minutes online trying to order and 2 and 1/2 hours over the phone with Rep.. Finally got order in for iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Jet Black.. Got text today with shipping dates of 10/26-11/11.. 😒🙄😫😖

LuchaRB

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
Was anyone able to initiate the trade offer online? Do we just select trade up and they'll contact us on the next steps?

juststart

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
It took me awhile but I was able to complete the order around 3:30 am. I ordered the 32gb 7+ in Black. Got the email that says the shipping estimate is 9/19-9/26. I'm hoping it'll somehow come on 9/16.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
They had to call me back this morning to finish up my order, Jet Black 256GB, shipping September 16 - September 26, however I was told it should ship September 15.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Tried to order on T-Mos website at 301am as instructed and the website was not working. I then called at 307am and was told wait was 7-15 minutes, then I elected to stay on the line and got a rep right then. She took my order for a 32GB Black 7plus with 0 down. I received my EIP documents while on the phone with her and signed at the same time. She confirmed it was received and my order was confirmed at 322am (according to the e-mail from them) for a shipment date range of 9/19-9/26. The rep on the phone told me it should be there by the 16th. I checked with T-Mo social media CS and she tells me its shipping on the 26th on her end.

Nothing about an order showing up on T-Mobiles website, order number brings nothing up but I do have the confirmation e-mails. I wish we could be like those on other carriers and see the status of our orders online, but at least I am unable. I retuned my recalled Note 7 on Thursday so I could order this on Friday. I had traded in a 6sPlus for the Note and regretted it as soon as I got home so the recall was a blessing for me.

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordering mine yesterday afternoon in-store after spending 3 hours on the phone with T-Mobile earlier that morning on the 9th (from 12:01am till after 3am) with no success, they said there computers were crashing

Got an email from T-Mobile today saying my 7+ 128gb (Flat Black) was shipping between 9/28 and 10/10.

Fingers crossed it ships sooner, which I think it will.

Cheers
Davyo

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
They had to call me back this morning to finish up my order, Jet Black 256GB, shipping September 16 - September 26, however I was told it should ship September 15.

at least they called you back...my dumb rep never did and I basically had to restart whole process 12 hours late. I couldn't get my orders in so the shipment dates were delayed. Even though I called at 1:55am CST....

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I got the Note 7 and it's heating up a lot when I charge it. Obviously I don't charge at night.

I went to the T-Mobile store yesterday and the guy told me that if I wanted to pre-order the iPhone 7 Plus and get a loaner phone I'd have to wait 2-3 days for a new Samsung to be shipped. So I wouldn't have a phone for a few days. So, no. Then, he told me it wasn't a big deal that it heats up and to just watch it.... I asked if I could return it for an iphone 6s until my pre-order comes and he said no with Jump On Demand.

So, I have to wait until NOVEMBER until my matte black 7 plus 32gb comes... Hopefully the Note won't blow up or catch on fire.

I feel like he was trying to duck me over or something. Also, I had to put $60 down on it when I should get the $70 they charged me for the Note 7 back..

UGH!

Do you all think it'll really take until November for it to ship?

ecr80

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I got the Note 7 and it's heating up a lot when I charge it. Obviously I don't charge at night.

I went to the T-Mobile store yesterday and the guy told me that if I wanted to pre-order the iPhone 7 Plus and get a loaner phone I'd have to wait 2-3 days for a new Samsung to be shipped. So I wouldn't have a phone for a few days. So, no. Then, he told me it wasn't a big deal that it heats up and to just watch it.... I asked if I could return it for an iphone 6s until my pre-order comes and he said no with Jump On Demand.

So, I have to wait until NOVEMBER until my matte black 7 plus 32gb comes... Hopefully the Note won't blow up or catch on fire.

I feel like he was trying to duck me over or something. Also, I had to put $60 down on it when I should get the $70 they charged me for the Note 7 back..

UGH!

I'm hoping that magically those November dates are exaggerated and get closer dates later on.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site

UGH!

Two of my local stores tried to talk me out of returning my Note by making it clear the new ones would be in soon. First off, I was not happy with the Note and this gave me an excuse to return it for the iPhone again but more importantly they were going against what T-Mobile and Samsung has stated we should do.

As for a phone, I bought a cheap unlocked and threw my SIM into it to hold me over.

Ugh I hate waiting for shipping info.

Know the feeling, this is going to take forever.

I'm still hoping my 9/19-9/26 magically becomes 9/15 ha ha.

I have the same shipping time and am hoping for the same. They told me both black colors were on backorder but they would know how many they can ship out in the next couple days, they have yet to get their supply from Apple. Don't know if I believe that or not.

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm still hoping my 9/19-9/26 magically becomes 9/15 ha ha.
That could very well happen. I think some of these dates are more of a safety net so they cover their butts. I am in the 9/19 - 9/26 realm, too. Someone in the comments section of TMoNews was also in that group and he just got the "It's on its way" email from T-Mobile.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Two of my local stores tried to talk me out of returning my Note by making it clear the new ones would be in soon. First off, I was not happy with the Note and this gave me an excuse to return it for the iPhone again but more importantly they were going against what T-Mobile and Samsung has stated we should do.

As for a phone, I bought a cheap unlocked and threw my SIM into it to hold me over.

Know the feeling, this is going to take forever.

I have the same shipping time and am hoping for the same. They told me both black colors were on backorder but they would know how many they can ship out in the next couple days, they have yet to get their supply from Apple. Don't know if I believe that or not.

I was told numerous times it should ship on the 15th, and my order page says it was changed to the 19th-26th. Maybe I'll get lucky and won't have to change my shipping address.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen