Release day people!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Could care less over the camera. Faster for what? No issues with battery life now. Water resistant? I just keep it away from water, no issues with memory on mine. Ohh and have $900 extra to spend on other things. I guess if you have money to burn by all means.

So people with a 5 / 5S / 6 that wan't to upgrade should not because you have a 6Plus? No one says you need to upgrade.. but don't **** on those who want to upgrade regardless of their phone. Do you feel coming here and trolling about you're lack of need for a 7 make you feel that much more special? I find it odd, that people that are not interested in something, need to show up and belittle all those who want something else. Wonder why it makes someone feel good to make others feel bad. It's an odd bully mentality.

By the way.. the term is "couldn't care less", not "could care less".. if you could care less, you care.

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Filthy language aside, I found the video to be humorous. I certainly don't agree with their assessment, but I'm ok with people making fun of things I like. I have several friends who make fun of me for using an iPhone, period.
I am not upgrading to the 7 plus, but that's only because I messed up my trade in by buying the Note 7. Oh well. The new 6s plus I have will be fine until next year... unless I somehow figure out a way to swing the 7 this year.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
This is Apple for Christ Sake...Was expecting so much more...such a disappointment

What else where you expecting? I could see Wireless Charging.. but what else? They did a lot in the course of 1-year and working on changes for next year. Each rendition can't be a game changer. Sold performance increases and features along the way. Too big of a leap forward and issues arise, recalls, exploding batteries when charging overnight, bendgate, etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73