vzw already a shipping delay?

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
What the hell was up with Verizon online? Every time I'd try to order it would kick me to the sign up to get an email when it's available. Took almost 30 min to get it ordered. Never had this issue before! ��

Yeah, the actual order page didn't show up until almost :10 after the hour.

patton4549

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Read my above post.

If it's true Verizon has some explaining to do.

But I'm thinking it's just a print delay. And we might all be getting 9/16

I hope so. The new jet black I can see maybe apple not making as many, but the black (old space gray) is the most popular color can't see delays less then 5 minutes into Verizon's (largest Us carrier) pre-order!!! If that's the case big ball dropped

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
They did this last year too. I got my 6S Plus order in a whopping 4 minutes after orders opened and they quoted me 3 weeks out. I ended up getting the phone a couple days after launch.

Rmorton0573

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Ordered my 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black from Verizon I received a Delivery date of 9/28. Oh well it could be worse I guess. I did notice the 7 Plus Rose Gold version had a delivery date of 9/16 when I was looking after I ordered.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Keep in mind Apple only releases so many devices to carriers and it's difficult to anticipate demand before release. Hopefully those are very conservative figures and you get your devices much sooner than quoted. That has been my experience in the past.

bigpig777

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I got a 9/16 ship date for a 7 plus 128GB in Rose Gold for my mom. She was due for an upgrade. Already got the email confirmation from Verizon.

Tersanyus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a 7 Plus 128gb jet black from verizon a little before 7 am eastern time. Email shows delivery of 11/13.

Every year I have ordered from a carrier they give really long ship date estimates. They've always arrived within a few days to a week of actual release date.

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Ordered a 7 Plus 128gb jet black from verizon a little before 7 am eastern time. Email shows delivery of 11/13.

Every year I have ordered from a carrier they give really long ship date estimates. They've always arrived within a few days to a week of actual release date.

I was quoting the November ship dates straight from the Apple website, for the record. Not from Verizon's.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine shows 9/16

Preparing for Shipment - Delivers Sep 16 by Standard Shipping
Not eligible to cancel or return

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my wife a 128 GB silver 7 Plus and myself a 128 GB black 7 Plus at about 6:00 P.M. central time from Verizon's website. My order confirmation email is showing a "ship date" of 10/12. Does that mean I will get them on the 12th or they'll leave Verizon's warehouse on the 12th? I need to go through my emails and find my 6 Plus preorders from 2014. Verizon estimated a super long date then, too and they arrived within a week or so.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a theory about Verizon's site.
The Apple store literally at the same time had it at 9/16. RIGHT when the Verizon site opened it was 9/23. I don't think anyone got 9/16 on the Verizon website for the 7 plus. I'd love to hear from someone who did.

Ill be optimistic Verizon is just putting a delay on there site to be conservative. I think this happened last year.

Either way. If I don't get s shipping notification for 9/16 Ill just go stand in line on release day and get one. And cancel my order that's online

I ordered from Verizon's site at 3:05am EST and received my email confirmation at 3:26am EST with a deliver by date of 9/16.
A lot of ppl got the 9/16 deliver by date but I'm sure its dependent on the model and storage size that was ordered. I went with the 128gb Rose Gold.

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered from Verizon's site at 3:05am EST and received my email confirmation at 3:26am EST with a deliver by date of 9/16.
A lot of ppl got the 9/16 deliver by date but I'm sure its dependent on the model and storage size that was ordered. I went with the 128gb Rose Gold.

Yea, Silver, Rose Gold, and Gold remained available for 9/16 delivery a longer than Black and Jet Black. I ordered a Black right when it went live and got a 9/23 delivery guesstimate. I'm not complaining though.. It gets here when it gets here.

ffemtp

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I visited a Verizon store on the 6s launch day, they has 0 6s pluses available in store on launch day, only offered to ship. Thats why i decided to preorder this time. 128gb black and says deliver by 9/23.

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I visited a Verizon store on the 6s launch day, they has 0 6s pluses available in store on launch day, only offered to ship. Thats why i decided to preorder this time. 128gb black and says deliver by 9/23.
Yea I remember that. Apple held all the 6s Plus devices for their retail stores pretty much.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2