How many people are switching from Android to get the 7 Plus?

cjohn4043

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a Moto X Pure Edition and ever since I got my iPad Pro 9.7 the iPhones have looked more enticing to me. This is coming from an Android nerd since 2010. So who is coming from Android switching over to iPhone 7 Plus? I may just have to order one myself, but the price is steep!

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I use both android and iOS but iOS is my main daily driver. I found out that I use the same apps on both devices but iOS just seems more polished to me.

Hughey79

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Converting back from a three year hiatus. Had the IPhone 5 left for HTC and currently Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus to the 128gb Black 7 plus. Everyone else in my family is on Apple. I liked the customization on Android but Apple is getting there with some things. Otherwise looking forward to better battery life and stable os.
Screen downgrade though from what I have currently.

rbiowa

Aug 16, 2008
Visit site
Switching from S7 Edge. Love the Edge. Great product, great battery life. It's just that I own 2 iPads and my wife is all iOS. iPhone 7 will 'play' better in my ecosystem.

Fable

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
Switching from Android. Been on Android since the OG Droid on Verizon. Order in. My wife has a 6.. so going to standardize all our stuff on the Apple Ecosystem. I love using my phone as a camera so the Plus was a no brainer since I use larger Android phones.

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
*raises hand*

Possibly. I need a new phone and this seems better overall than the current android offerings. I do use an iphone 6S for work but mainly business related only.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Switching from S7 Edge. Love the Edge. Great product, great battery life. It's just that I own 2 iPads and my wife is all iOS. iPhone 7 will 'play' better in my ecosystem.

Many people have Android phones and iPads. For some reason, that's a very common combination. I guess you'll be able to see what true connectivity is like.

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Many people have Android phones and iPads. For some reason, that's a very common combination. I guess you'll be able to see what true connectivity is like.

Yeah, that's me too,,,, I love my iPad Pro 13", Air 2 and Mini,,,, but I always go back and forth between iPhones and Samsung's,,,,,,, I never really cared for the Android tablets though.

I just sold my 6S and am currently rockin the Galaxy S7, I did a order today for the Black iPhone 7 Plus.

Cheers
Davyo

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

I did that since my start with tablets. Had an iPad 3 and now an iPad Air. My wife syncs it with her iPhone and she loves it.

iPads just run better then android tablets imo

Breuklen

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm a big Apple user. I've gotten tons of people to cross over to the Mac and iOS. But I've never owned an iPhone. It's time. The Android ecosystem is frustrating. Many of my fav apps look better on iOS (on my iPod or family members iPhones) and I'm not liking the inability to get timely updates beyond a relatively short period of time.

The main attraction for me is the size of the 7+ = just right. I can't stand the smaller phones after being using a Nexus the last couple of years. Yet, I don't want some of the Android monstrosities I see walking around with. Unfortunately for me, I thought I'd wait till next month to make the switch. Hoping that wasn't a mistake and I wind up waiting till November to finally get my first iPhone.

anon(9408097)

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm a big Apple user. I've gotten tons of people to cross over to the Mac and iOS. But I've never owned an iPhone. It's time. The Android ecosystem is frustrating. Many of my fav apps look better on iOS (on my iPod or family members iPhones) and I'm not liking the inability to get timely updates beyond a relatively short period of time.

The main attraction for me is the size of the 7+ = just right. I can't stand the smaller phones after being using a Nexus the last couple of years. Yet, I don't want some of the Android monstrosities I see walking around with. Unfortunately for me, I thought I'd wait till next month to make the switch. Hoping that wasn't a mistake and I wind up waiting till November to finally get my first iPhone.

It really shows that you're a big Apple user. Because of how ill-informed about the android world you are.

Judging by your comment about the sizes of the phones out there right now. I won't explain what you're wrong about. Should be able to do ones own research.

Classic 'Big Apple user' comment.

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't necessarily say I'm switching because I buy a lot of phones, but the IP7+ may be my primary phone for awhile. I kept my Iphone 6 plus for almost two years, which is a long time for me, but it wasn't my primary phone.

I really like the Apple ecosystem but have never fully delved into it, especially since apple music and itunes basically messed up my entire music library and playlists. I love the Ipad, and always have one, it's still the best tablet overall for me.

I'm probably the contrarian of this thread, because as soon as the new Google phones are announced, I'll be excited about Android again. :)

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
It's funny how Apple continues to steal ideas from Android manufacturers (htc one m8 dual camera anyone?). If it was the other way around they would sue htc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice