Screen protector

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I would normally agree.. wonder why Zagg is not selling / shipping. I picked up some cheaper Tempered Glass for my iPhone 7... but users said that the "case safe" version of the Zagg is a bit different. I guess I can order the 6 versions. Other say they're waiting. Odd.

Yeah I hear you. I've just seen some manufacturing advertise 6/6s/7 screen protectors as one. Maybe companies like Zagg aren't selling until they can get new packaging. We'll find out for sure tomorrow. I have 6s spigen than I'm going to use in my 7 and wife has a spare Zagg for 6s Plus that we plan to use on her 7 Plus.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
The Zagg HDX protectors have really good clarity, provide the same responsiveness as glass, are really easy to put on and provide really good protection/peace of mind. HDX + Otterbox Symmetry have been my go to combo for a while.

You're giving away a sub atomic bit of clarity with the HDX, but the protection they provide is more than worth the trade off.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Comparing my 6s Plus to my 7 Plus the earpiece cutout looks wider in the 7 Plus. Anyone get a 6s Plus protector on and have pics?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Comparing my 6s Plus to my 7 Plus the earpiece cutout looks wider in the 7 Plus. Anyone get a 6s Plus protector on and have pics?

Wife's plus with a 6s Plus Anker. Slightly covers ear piece but no affect on sound. Wife is cool with it.
92294514fef29de761c2db8bd4d62092.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have a Zagg Glass that does the same with no affect on the sound. I'm thinking of returning it as I just don't see the need for a $40 screen protector. I'll get a cheaper one.

Yeah this one here was left over from last year. Paid like 2.99 for it on amazon.

VFP616

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Excerpt from 9to5Mac:

"The width variance is much more significant on 7 Plus so you?ll almost certainly need to buy a new screen protector. iPhone 7?s earpiece is larger than iPhone 6/s (but not by much) so there?s a slight chance some legacy protectors could work. Apple also moved the front iSight camera so be careful with screen protectors that feature a front camera cutout. It moved ever so slightly on iPhone 7 so it shouldn?t be too big of a deal, but again there?s a big difference when it comes to iPhone 7 Plus."

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm actually going to try the belkin invisiglass ultra for iphone 7 plus and have  install it. (I install screen protectors all day every day but for some reason the new Zagg has been giving me fits). Saw a video on the belkin and it looks like there's no screen protector on it! Tuesday I'll be heading up to get that installed :)

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually going to try the belkin invisiglass ultra for iphone 7 plus and have  install it. (I install screen protectors all day every day but for some reason the new Zagg has been giving me fits). Saw a video on the belkin and it looks like there's no screen protector on it! Tuesday I'll be heading up to get that installed :)

Let us know how it goes please. Post pic.

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Originally purchased the iCarez 6S/Plus tempered glass and found out what everyone here has posted that the earpiece is a bit longer that the 6S Plus so the glass overlapped a little bit. not enough to affect sound though. So ordered the Spigen and Tech Armor 7 Plus tempered glass to have options incase one or the other doesn't adhere very well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh