Screen protector

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't think that a screen protector for an iPhone 6 would fit the current 7. The microphone on the front of the iPhone, at the top seems to be a bit larger than the 6.

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
What's the best screen protector out there??
I have used spigen in the past. They worked ok and were only $2 for a 2 pack when I bought them on sale a week ago.

The ones from carrier stores like bodyguardz or zagg might be slightly better but they cost so much more.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't think that a screen protector for an iPhone 6 would fit the current 7. The microphone on the front of the iPhone, at the top seems to be a bit larger than the 6.

So far all the companies are saying / selling / shipping for iPhone 6 / 6S / 7 exact same screen protectors. I got mine on Amazon on 9/9, being delivered tomorrow / Sunday. I ran out of the tempered glass ones for my iPhone 6.

Kevin Harvell

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I always order from Supershieldz on Amazon. They've always been good and provided great customer support if what they send out for brand new devices have a specification change from what the OEM gave them originally.

Bad thing is that it will not be in stock until the 19th so my 7 Plus may just be a Wi-Fi device until the protector comes in. Still hoping it is available earlier though.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, got an email from Spigen about my screen protectors. Seems the warehouse messed up and some iPhone 7 screen protectors are shipping in iPhone 7 Plus packaging. Hopefully I'm not of the unlucky ones, if I am they'll send me the correct ones though.

MiXoLoGiSt

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the plastic HD clear Tech Armor screen protectors from Amazon. I don't do glass screen protectors because I always see people's glass protectors cracked and shattered. I have had good luck with the plastic protectors for about 10 years now so i have no reason to switch to glass. Oh, and the thickness of them always bugs the crap out of me when accessing the home button.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
AT&T already had that glass. Hoping the sapphire comes in soon!!

Really, how does AT&T have Zagg glass for the iPhone 7 when Zagg does not have it? If it's available from AT&T do you have a link?
Per Zagg's site -- Zagg Defense (Coming soon)/ Zagg Glass + (Pre-order) / Zagg Hdx (Pre-order)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Really, how does AT&T have Zagg glass for the iPhone 7 when Zagg does not have it? If it's available from AT&T do you have a link?
Per Zagg's site -- Zagg Defense (Coming soon)/ Zagg Glass + (Pre-order) / Zagg Hdx (Pre-order)

Screen is there exact same dimensions for 6s and 7. And the same cut outs that are needed. The 6s glass should work fine on 7. Same with the Plus.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Screen is there exact same dimensions for 6s and 7. And the same cut outs that are needed. The 6s glass should work fine on 7. Same with the Plus.

I would normally agree.. wonder why Zagg is not selling / shipping. I picked up some cheaper Tempered Glass for my iPhone 7... but users said that the "case safe" version of the Zagg is a bit different. I guess I can order the 6 versions. Other say they're waiting. Odd.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods