I have a quick yet complicated question. I currently have AT&T and want to switch to Verizon. Can I do this all tomorrow when I pre-order the iPhone 7 Plus on the Apple website or can this not be done? Would the better option be to do this from Verizon's website instead of Apple? Any advice would be great; especially if you have done this in the past.
    09-08-2016 10:56 AM
    I have a quick yet complicated question. I currently have AT&T and want to switch to Verizon. Can I do this all tomorrow when I pre-order the iPhone 7 Plus on the Apple website or can this not be done? Would the better option be to do this from Verizon's website instead of Apple? Any advice would be great; especially if you have done this in the past.
    in the same situation, kind of.... I was going to switch when I learned that AT&T wont renew my granfathered unlimited plan for another two years, but I called a second time and they told me I could do it ONLY thru the phone starting tomorrow, but I dont think it can be done with Apple, i'd think you need to go to Verizon, you can call them tomorrow morning and should be able to do it
    09-08-2016 11:24 AM
    in the same situation, kind of.... I was going to switch when I learned that AT&T wont renew my granfathered unlimited plan for another two years, but I called a second time and they told me I could do it ONLY thru the phone starting tomorrow, but I dont think it can be done with Apple, i'd think you need to go to Verizon, you can call them tomorrow morning and should be able to do it
    after talking with apple chat; it sounds like you cannot port your exisiting number to a new provider during the pre-order
    09-08-2016 11:27 AM
    One needs to deal with carriers to establish service...after that, you can deal with Apple on hardware.
    09-08-2016 11:28 AM
    One needs to deal with carriers to establish service...after that, you can deal with Apple on hardware.
    so it sounds like i would have to use verizon's website to pre-order the phone and transfer service
    09-08-2016 11:31 AM
    i just need a unlocked phone
    What does this have to do with this thread?
    09-08-2016 04:57 PM
    How do you plan on buying it? If you plan on buying it outright you can just do exactly that and switch carriers after.
    09-08-2016 05:04 PM