Pre-Order with AT&T

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Yes you will be able to preorder through AT&T starting tonight/tomorrow. You can even have it delivered to the store if your. It going to be home because you will have to sign for it.

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
If I need to pay $150 to upgrade early with Next, do I have to preorder with AT&T, or can I preorder through Apple? I prefer going through Apple, tbh. I just don't want to waste precious minutes!

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my 6 Plus in 2014 through att because the Apple Store app wasn't working for me. Push come to shove I'll do the same if it happens again

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
If I need to pay $150 to upgrade early with Next, do I have to preorder with AT&T, or can I preorder through Apple? I prefer going through Apple, tbh. I just don't want to waste precious minutes!

I'm paying my $50 balance today so it'll be ready tonight on Apple.com

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
You can pay it before hand without picking a phone to upgrade too?

Correct. It just gets your account into ready to upgrade status. Just turn in your good condition phone after you get your new phone, either by mail or in an AT&T Corp store from what I was told.

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
Correct. It just gets your account into ready to upgrade status. Just turn in your good condition phone after you get your new phone, either by mail or in an AT&T Corp store from what I was told.

Thank you! Definitely good to know. I'll do it beforehand!

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Glad to help!

I literally just did this through the myatt app and got confirmation of payment. Then went to Best Buy app and it shows I'm ready to upgrade!!! I gues I should check the apple website to see if It cleared too lol.

gmabev

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Went to my AT&T store yesterday right after keynote. Changed my plan. Had been on 2 yr contract plan from beginning. Ready to upgrade and finance the phone. Due plan change it will be a wash for me payment wise. They do go live for pre orders at 12:01 pst. 3:01 my time.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Feel free to share your waiting experience for your AT&T preorders here. Mine are as follows:

iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black - Preordered at 3:03 am EST | 10/14-10/21
iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Gold - Preordered at 3:07 am EST | 9/23-9/30

My PayPal card has the tax authorizations on the status for both are Preparing For Shipment. I'm not sure what to make of all this, since I would assume they should be showing as Backordered.

consequence7

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Feel free to share your waiting experience for your AT&T preorders here. Mine are as follows:

iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black - Preordered at 3:03 am EST | 10/14-10/21
iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Gold - Preordered at 3:07 am EST | 9/23-9/30

My PayPal card has the tax authorizations on the status for both are Preparing For Shipment. I'm not sure what to make of all this, since I would assume they should be showing as Backordered.

Same thing for me. Ordered a matte black iPhone 7+. Delivery date is September 23 to September 30. The order status is also preparing to ship.