What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Color me frustrated -- the case is going back. The buttons on the case do not align properly with my phone, when I put my phone on the case it puts constant pressure on the power button and turns the phone off. I've tried the phone in the case a few times and it doesn't change anything. I put the phone in the case and it turns the phone off, when I pull the phone out I immediately get the Apple logo as it boots back up.

So, I'm going to try again and hopefully will get the metal buttons -- my question is if I should go for the Buck color again, or should I try the Hand Colored Tangerine? I am wanting something of a leather color, the Buck is a bit lighter than I want but does look nice but my fear is that the tangerine, while it looks good in the hand-painted pictures, may be too orange (the Premium Leather Tangerine seems very orange). So what does everyone here think?

I like the plain colors like you ordered. The hand painted just doesn't thrill me.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I like the plain colors like you ordered. The hand painted just doesn't thrill me.

I love the color of my hand painted. Only problem I'm having is the more it wears, the whiter it is turning. It's getting obnoxiously white around the power button and it is driving me crazy. I know leather is supposed to wear and discolor, but white is not the look I wanted.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I love the color of my hand painted. Only problem I'm having is the more it wears, the whiter it is turning. It's getting obnoxiously white around the power button and it is driving me crazy. I know leather is supposed to wear and discolor, but white is not the look I wanted.

What color is your Ullu case?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, just bought a red Caudabe Veil XT. It was on sale, plus the 20% off for Easter weekend. I've never actually used a really thin case like the Veil or Peel before so we'll see how I like it.

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
My case dolls case just came in today's mail & I'm in love with it.

4658b27903414598505f1910aaf1156d.jpg

lindsey_lewin

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
I'm using a Tozo Ultra-Thin case with a Tozo full screen protector. Tried going without anything, but it only lasted a few days when I got a little scratch on the screen. With this combination I have the slim feel of the iPhone with protection.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox