What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

porshjosh

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
c87749eeb8395ce5dae7a1c499d18459.jpg

Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
I started using the UAG Plasma Case in Blue. Thought I'd add some color since I usually go with the all black. It's a nice case! Not too bulky and light in feel. Sits on a table nicely since it has rubber feet on the back.

I really like the design of the naked iPhone but I just can't use it that way.. it's too stressful.. So I got to sacrifice and use a case to have peace of mind ✌️

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I finally got my Ullu Piggyback case today. I like the case a lot, has a great leather smell, and is beautifully crafted. My one complaint is that mine doesn't have the metal buttons. A couple of pics:

IMG_0066.JPGIMG_0068.JPG

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I finally got my Ullu Piggyback case today. I like the case a lot, has a great leather smell, and is beautifully crafted. My one complaint is that mine doesn't have the metal buttons. A couple of pics:

View attachment 117731View attachment 117732

Beautiful case. ullu told me that all cases purchased direct from their site would now come with the new metal buttons. I would email them and see what's up.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

View attachment 117731View attachment 117732

Color me frustrated -- the case is going back. The buttons on the case do not align properly with my phone, when I put my phone on the case it puts constant pressure on the power button and turns the phone off. I've tried the phone in the case a few times and it doesn't change anything. I put the phone in the case and it turns the phone off, when I pull the phone out I immediately get the Apple logo as it boots back up.

So, I'm going to try again and hopefully will get the metal buttons -- my question is if I should go for the Buck color again, or should I try the Hand Colored Tangerine? I am wanting something of a leather color, the Buck is a bit lighter than I want but does look nice but my fear is that the tangerine, while it looks good in the hand-painted pictures, may be too orange (the Premium Leather Tangerine seems very orange). So what does everyone here think?

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Color me frustrated -- the case is going back. The buttons on the case do not align properly with my phone, when I put my phone on the case it puts constant pressure on the power button and turns the phone off. I've tried the phone in the case a few times and it doesn't change anything. I put the phone in the case and it turns the phone off, when I pull the phone out I immediately get the Apple logo as it boots back up.

So, I'm going to try again and hopefully will get the metal buttons -- my question is if I should go for the Buck color again, or should I try the Hand Colored Tangerine? I am wanting something of a leather color, the Buck is a bit lighter than I want but does look nice but my fear is that the tangerine, while it looks good in the hand-painted pictures, may be too orange (the Premium Leather Tangerine seems very orange). So what does everyone here think?

Hand painted tangerine gets my vote

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox