What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ericrangel76

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I bought a the blue mophie battery case and I have a clear slick wrap coming in tomorrow. I really didn't think I would get a mophie case but I do like the extra battery life.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
New? Not really. Besides my new sapphire leather case I just rotate between my 3 apple leather cases. Any other ones I have are stuffed away in some bin.

I think that Sapphire is going on my "must buy" list. Your pictures of it... 🤤🤤🤤

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Sapphire case ? What

Also everyone what's a good iPhone 7 non plus case. lol I got really bored on Swappa this morning and bought 2 phones

It's one of the Apple Leather new colors released... week before last. It's beautiful. Scroll back a few pages and Garz posted some pics.

I can't comment on 7 cases, albeit they're similar to 7 plus. What kind of protection are you looking for lol? Light? Heavy? In between? I have probably tried something that would be good on the 7 lol

v2Harambe

Mar 15, 2017
Visit site
It's one of the Apple Leather new colors released... week before last. It's beautiful. Scroll back a few pages and Garz posted some pics.

I can't comment on 7 cases, albeit they're similar to 7 plus. What kind of protection are you looking for lol? Light? Heavy? In between? I have probably tried something that would be good on the 7 lol

I've got my arsenal of lifeproofs. But probably something with a decent amount of protection Wife's gonna kill me when she sees we're 2 grand under

v2Harambe

Mar 15, 2017
Visit site

lol yeah That's a gorgeous case lol. I just ended up ordering a Lifeproof Nuud for the 7

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Sapphire case ? What

Also everyone what's a good iPhone 7 non plus case. lol I got really bored on Swappa this morning and bought 2 phones

e8d81af1d4b20e39afb4ab583cd82e2d.jpg

The sapphire blue apple leather

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Im having issues finding a case i like. im so picky. I have alot of clear TPU type cases for my red iphone but after a few hours they feel gummy and dirty... Has anyone used one of the clear otterbox symmetry cases?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Im having issues finding a case i like. im so picky. I have alot of clear TPU type cases for my red iphone but after a few hours they feel gummy and dirty... Has anyone used one of the clear otterbox symmetry cases?

I have a clear Incipio from Walmart I've had good luck with. Not sure which model but it's what Walmart stocks and clear if that helps any...

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Just the sapphire apple leather case. Otherwise, seems like cases are pretty stale. Especially with the iPhone 8 or edition or whatever the heck it's gonna be called coming out in September.

I still keep managing to find ones to order. Caudabe should be here Monday, and probably Monday or Tuesday on a Symmetry, then later next week on another Symmetry and a Playproof... 🤦🏼*♂️

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I keep trying certain cases and keep coming back to the Spigen Tech Armor. Maybe because it's the first case I ever got. It just works.

jaleesag88

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

I haven't had any issues with this Spigen case. I love it on the red!!

e92c87c4675c8e70915bace85c21203c.jpg

D-Rock

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Finally upgraded from the 6 to 7+. I was worried it would be too big but actually it's a great size. Got the Speck Presidio Grip. Really liking it so far but my eyes are always wandering towards new cases.IMG_0062.JPG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR