What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
So I had to order a battery case for my 7plus. (With work travel its needed). It'll be here Friday. Had 5 stars on amazon. We will see.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
So, I'm still very much in love with my Berry leather. What I'm not in love is how easy it is to beat up & scuff. I'm a dental assistant and even though my phone stays in my pocket all day, it gets bumped and rubbed against counters, chairs and machines all day. Alas, I've decided my Jet White Spigen will be the daily driver and the Berry will be for weekends and non-work

That's one of the things that sucks about the Leather. My black has permanent matching indentations on the back from my car mount.
I'm extremely OCD about my cases and my Leathers get scratches, dents and indentations just from breathing on them.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
That's one of the things that sucks about the Leather. My black has permanent matching indentations on the back from my car mount.
I'm extremely OCD about my cases and my Leathers get scratches, dents and indentations just from breathing on them.

Sell your car man...

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Wow who even inspects these packages at Amazon? I was supposed to receive an Element leather case today and inside the package was a broken case mate case. SMH
8495c5e05b97f8cb5b2959969ca00f80.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Now you know first hand that Amazon will ship you other peoples returns. :rolleyes:

This sucks, I was looking forward to the pictures/review.

Maybe that's the $5.00 Black Ops case from that rouge seller?

Well I bought it Used - Like New from Amazon Warehouse so I didn't plan on it being brand new but I did expect it to be the right case.

It was supposed to be the Element Solace LX.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
I didn't realize that Amazon it's self sold used items.

Yup. And some are really good deals. Amazon Warehouse sells Used-Like New, Used-Very Good, and Used-Good. I've always had good results going for like new or very good but not this time. I turned right around and returned it but now I'm on the hunt for another good deal for that case. Kind of bummed about it actually cuz I was really looking forward to it. I also receive this today and I'm also not pleased because I wasn't expecting to cover up all the back side of my jet black with it.
be964f5e8030862fd672e173ea044a60.jpg

Last edited:

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
What is the verdict on the Lifeproof cases? Yay or nay? Do they add a lot of bulk?

I personally don't feel like the Fré adds much to the phone and it's the first case I've kept on my phone as much as I had. I usually change cases daily to match my mood/clothes. I've had mine on since I bought it about a month ago.

Edit: and didn't realize I answered the same person in both threads lmao. I have the plus if that makes a difference.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Lol awesome and thanks. I have a 7 but posted over here since this community is more active regarding cases haha. I may just check one out. Thanks for your help!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods