What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I bought one for $600 new/sealed off gumtree, was going to use it then decided to sell and it sold the same day on eBay for $950, the first recall happened 3 days later while it was in transit, buyer left a good review.

Great return on investment! It's a beautiful phone and I wish it didn't have the problem that it did. Hopefully the Note 8 will launch with the S8 and S8 Plus. I'm glad you got the good review!

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I have always loved Speck cases. So, for my new 7 + red edition I got a clear one. Which absolutely isn't clear by a long shot but seems to at least have the best of the old candy shell case attributes (relatively slim, slick on the outside for easy pocketing with still good grip) along with the required protection. I normally rock my phones au natural but for the red edition I made an exception. At least for the first few weeks? :p

jaleesag88

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
21678145c0d0c3c440348a48601e37d9.jpg

I think the Spigen case looks even better with the red.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
For those using the Zagg Privacy, how does it effect the phone? Just wondering what kind of difference it makes in bright sunlight or when watching videos, since it makes the screen less bright?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
For those using the Zagg Privacy, how does it effect the phone. Just wondering what kind of difference it makes in bright sunlight or when watching videos, since it makes the screen less bright?

I can't specifically comment on Zagg but can't say I used a Klearlook for a bit and it wasn't completely miserable. Brightness had to be fiddled with some but wasn't a total deal breaker. With any of the privacy screens just don't expect to get the crystal clear view your used to; you won't get it.

Here's what I tried FWIW: Klearlook Privacy Series Front 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector and Matte Back Flim for Apple iPhone 7 Plus, Black Frame (2 Items) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JYUH5X...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2919116

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
For those using the Zagg Privacy, how does it effect the phone? Just wondering what kind of difference it makes in bright sunlight or when watching videos, since it makes the screen less bright?

That's what I have now and it's great. I don't have any problems with visibility. I can't comment on sunlight though... don't really run into that specific issue. I will say that it fits very narrow, just enough to cover the lcd part of the display. Overall would definitely recommend.

bobpet63

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
You know what ruffles my feathers? From time to time I order cheap eBay cases, occasionally I run across some I like... but it's always after they've been thrown in case box and 2-3 months after I order I find and can't remember which clear one from ebay it was 🤦🏼*♂️

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Got my Ullu piggyback case today and it is by far the best wallet case I ever tried. Maybe I can survive not being able to get a Monarch Midnight

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2