What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I know everyone seems to love the uag cases but...wow are they ugly.

LOL ...EXACTLY this

I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. I think the Monarch and Metropolis are great looking. Some of the best looking cases available, period.

The Pathfinder is still nice, but looks noticeably cheaper than the Monarch and Metro. The Plasma... it REALLY depends on the color. But to me the Plasma and Trooper are the worst looking of the bunch. I have no interest in buying the Trooper. And I'll likely be selling or trading my Plasma.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. I think the Monarch and Metropolis are great looking. Some of the best looking cases available, period.

The Pathfinder is still nice, but looks noticeably cheaper than the Monarch and Metro. The Plasma... it REALLY depends on the color. But to me the Plasma and Trooper are the worst looking of the bunch. I have no interest in buying the Trooper. And I'll likely be selling or trading my Plasma.

I'd venture to say most of the people who don't like the UAG style are female as the design is fairly rugged/masculine. Not to say it's completely that way but I'd bet the percentages skew towards the tougher type digging the militaristic look of it.

I love it but I also have a few more streamlined and/or elegant solutions depending on the occasion. As an example I'm wearing a suit today so I'm using my Vaja leather as the UAG Monarch would look out of place IMO.
80a7c0b8d74692ee12e2cb739cb2719d.jpg

As for protection or presentation, it too depends on the occasion. Sometimes my primary objective is protection, sometimes it's presentation hence the wide variety in my collection. :)

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'd venture to say most of the people who don't like the UAG style are female as the design is fairly rugged/masculine. Not to say it's completely that way but I'd bet the percentages skew towards the tougher type digging the militaristic look of it.

I love it but I also have a few more streamlined and/or elegant solutions depending on the occasion. As an example in wearing a suit today so I'm using my Vaja leather as the UAG Monarch would look out of place IMO. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170326/80a7c0b8d74692ee12e2cb739cb2719d.jpg

As for protection or presentation, it too depends on the occasion. Sometimes my primary objective is protection, sometimes it's presentation hence the wide variety in my collection. :)

I'm not sure about most, but this US Marine (and trust me I've seen my share of ruggedness), don't care for the UAG cases. To each his/her own, everyone has their own opinions and purchase what they choose.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Question for all you case fanatics...if you buy cases for protection, why put a cheap case on the phone and then complain when it doesn't work? My friend was having a debate about this, so I'm curious.

During my case addiction days, I bought cases only for the look and style of them not really for protection & I would never put a cheap case on any of my phones. That was my preference!

If I want to protect my phone, I won't get a cheap case for it, haha

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I almost bought a Note 7 right after they came out, but they didn't have the color I wanted. The next day the recall was announced.

I bought one for $600 new/sealed off gumtree, was going to use it then decided to sell and it sold the same day on eBay for $950, the first recall happened 3 days later while it was in transit, buyer left a good review.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods