What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
647315ffdf07bea8a36f9c996f411d91.jpg
ee80101a1c9a878c8a704aed1788b45b.jpg

Disclaimer: I'm a fan of blatant red nudity, so my phone...is naked. These pics don't do the phone justice.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Here's some quick and dirty pics taken with my 5th gen iPod touch. I really like the color of this case, not sure how I feel about it with the matte black. This is certainly the lightest color Apple leather case I have purchased so far.

Photos don't do this case justice. It's a really nice color that reminds me of the early days of personal computers.

I like the patina my Storm Gray case is developing but I feel like I want to keep the Taupe case as pristine as possible. It's a lot more grippy than my Storm Gray and black leather cases, which is nice. It also doesn't have that pungent cheap leather smell like the Storm Gray.

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Last edited:

iamdld

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Gonna return the sapphire leather. It's not as protective as I would like. Thought I could get past the bottom of the phone being exposed but it still bothers me. I'll try one of the UAG cases next.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Would it be similar in size to the UAG plasma etc?

I'm not sure. Never had a UAG case...they aren't very appealing to me.

Apple Berry Leather and new Red iPhone = Not so hot. :sick: What do you think about the white silicone on the new red iPhone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak_5MpTueR8

The phone looks terrible in a case.

I can't justify putting my red lady in a case. It's so damn beautiful now that I have it completely set up! ❤️

Totally agree with this!!

I know everyone seems to love the uag cases but...wow are they ugly.

^Best comment ever...+1

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Soooo finally decided on berry nylon band with berry leather case... in sure that will change 5 more times before I get paid because the product red and and silicone are also calling to me.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Question for all you case fanatics...if you buy cases for protection, why put a cheap case on the phone and then complain when it doesn't work? My friend was having a debate about this, so I'm curious.

During my case addiction days, I bought cases only for the look and style of them not really for protection & I would never put a cheap case on any of my phones. That was my preference!

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Question for all you case fanatics...if you buy cases for protection, why put a cheap case on the phone and then complain when it doesn't work? My friend was having a debate about this, so I'm curious.

During my case addiction days, I bought cases only for the look and style of them not really for protection & I would never put a cheap case on any of my phones. That was my preference!

Yeah I don't get it either. Even the cheap cases I got were because they were cute

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR