What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

d4niel_93

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
9ab44b484459d6eecb34f099eea03a64.jpg
my favorite cases! Look songood with Jet Black!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I love the red phone...but I'm not liking any of the cases on it. I would probably have to go clear.

Batman Monarch looks tops on it, even with the white face plate. And I'd wear my Otterbox Symmetry Crystal on it no matter what.

I'm gonna go look at a Symmetry clear and a clear Speck tomorrow at Worst Buy.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Batman Monarch looks tops on it, even with the white face plate. And I'd wear my Otterbox Symmetry Crystal on it no matter what.

No no no, you just need a rewards card. I just got the BeatsX 50% off from coupons on my account. There will be a review, and it's not going to be absolutely terrible. They are not worth full price though.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I have a Incipio clear Walmart special that I'm rather fond of.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Wylie, please give us some pictures of the red iPhone in the Batman Monarch. Front & back please.

Wonder what the Red looks like in the Citron Green UAG?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Blaine, did you get all your mail today?

Something came in the mail today and I'm not entirely sure what it is. It's still in Mailbox tho. I worked like 73 hours last week so took off yesterday, today, Sunday and Monday and went to Branson MO. Will be home tomorrow late evening as heathens have school Monday.

323ec484adf8f8c4b8e2570ba78e9eaf.jpg

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! Is there a sensor or something that goes on your mailbox?

Yes contact switches. Have them on... fridge, mailbox, doors, pantry and... well everywhere. Nothing worse than when it's cold walking out to mailbox only to find out mailman hasn't came. LOL. Kids keep getting up in middle of night raiding fridge so have it record footage when fridge opens in middle of night. Has motion sensors to turn on/off lights in middle of night with motion so no one stubs a toe. Possibilities are limitless with it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox