What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jamstar35

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
7e8f456f65a9434fb1babc5e09f154d5.jpg

Here are the 3 blue leathers. Sea blue, sapphire blue, and midnight blue.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Yup. IMO those types of cases are not well suited for everyday carry. I settled on the FRĒ but I only use it when I'm going to some sort of water activity. For me daily carry is best suited for the Apple Leather or UAG Monarch/ Element Sector if extra protection is warranted.

Yep your right, especially with the 7 plus, got it cheap might just hang onto it for beach/surfing.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
We have now, 2 iMacs, 2 MacBooks, 3 iPads, 4 iPhones, 3 ATV, 1 AW, and i have never been in a Apple Store ;)
Closest is 5 hours drive north or south for me. Could be a good thing :)

About like my house... except that's just the problem; I HAVE been in a Apple Store 🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
About like my house... except that's just the problem; I HAVE been in a Apple Store ????????????*♂️????????????*♂️????????????*♂️

Well that just now, sold a 13" 16 MBPr last week and have a iPad pro 9.7 in transit ;)

How do you go with case returns bought from Apple online in US? Couple of times i got a case and decided to return, i ring to arrange pickup and they just say don't worry keep it and they do a refund.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Oh man, I have 3 (that I know of) all within 30 mins of me!

In my city of 60,000 the only Apple leather case you can buy in a store is only ever Black, we have a Apple re seller/service store but its pretty hopeless for accessories, and 2 other stores that sells everything electrical but are also a Apple re seller, but the same hardly any Genuine accessories. They do have monthly or so 10% off macs though but you don't get the 14 days return policy unless its faulty.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
In my city of 60,000 the only Apple leather case you can buy in a store is only ever Black, we have a Apple re seller/service store but its pretty hopeless for accessories, and 2 other stores that sells everything electrical but are also a Apple re seller, but the same hardly any Genuine accessories. They do have monthly or so 10% off macs though but you don't get the 14 days return policy unless its faulty.

Id go crazy! I have:
3 Apple Stores
3 Best Buys
2 Best Buy Mobile
and at least two each of the Big 4 carrier stores

All 30 mins or closer to me. Maybe this is why I'm such a case junkie? Too much easy access? I don't know what I'd do where you live! Are you in a more rural area?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Well that just now, sold a 13" 16 MBPr last week and have a iPad pro 9.7 in transit ;)

How do you go with case returns bought from Apple online in US? Couple of times i got a case and decided to return, i ring to arrange pickup and they just say don't worry keep it and they do a refund.

Not sure? Only ever had to return a rMBP and I purchased and returned it in person at Apple Store. Sorry

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm still baffled at how long I wait to get Apple Silicone cases. They really are one of my absolute favorite cases. I'm not sure when I'll get the review written, it won't be up until at least next week though when I get home and can take pics of it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice