What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Have a gift card coming from buying my MacBook with the Barclay financing... possibly going towards a matching watch band and silicone case setup. Camellia is calling me.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if the back of the nuud will scratch up easy

Mine did. I forgot exactly what I did but it wasn't anything crazy.
22ca133579cff63f8f670cbead1b30b9.jpg

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
I guess the fre will hold up better, I have one coming in the mail.. I hope it's not that bad using it as a daily case, my apple leather just does not feel protective enough.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
IMG_1179.JPG

My Metropolis arrived. It's much softer than I anticipated. I was expecting more of a Pathfinder with a folio cover.

Now my only problem, finding the will to take off the Monarch! I don't want to!

View attachment 117248

On another note, I think I'm going to either sell or return my Plasma. I don't see myself ever using it, and the clear back hasn't really grown on me, compared to the Monarch or Pathfinder, or their new Metropolis brother.

Matching.

IMG_1176.JPG

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
How is the inside of the UAG is it soft material ?

Depends on which model UAG.

Inside of the Monarch and Pathfinder feel like a thin rubber coating over hard plastic.

Inside of the Plasma is just hard plastic.

Inside of the Metropolis feels like soft flexible rubber.

All of the UAG cases feel like rubber along the inner edges around the sides and corners of the phone.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Love it! I'm jealous! I'm waiting on a UAG iPad case until I decide between the new iPad 2017 or iPad Pro.

My decision was easy as i got a new sealed iPad Pro 9.7 wifi/4g for only $14 more than the new 2017 wifi/4g one that just came out, so about $370 less than Apple sell, its still in transit should have it Monday. Didn't have a choice in colour though its Gold, i had a gold air 2 my wife now has so all good.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I guess the fre will hold up better, I have one coming in the mail.. I hope it's not that bad using it as a daily case, my apple leather just does not feel protective enough.

I have lasted 2 days with mine and its back on eBay, i just found it too big, it makes my UAG case feel like a 7.
The buttons were a bit stiff may loosen up not sure, i just hate the screen protectors too even though it was a newer version. Don't like the feel of the home button especially with the new one, Last one i had a on a 5S was when i went to Bali but i couldn't lug a 7 plus with it on it around when i go next. O'well i tried.
Think i will stick to UAG and my Apple black leather.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner