What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately it's much more difficult to remove than the Monarch. At least for me, the plasma has really stiff side rails that make the removal of the phone difficult.

Considering that the last Plasma I had, the top of the phone tried to pop out of the case, I guess UAG fixed that issue well so I'm not bothered by it.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately it's much more difficult to remove than the Monarch. At least for me, the plasma has really stiff side rails that make the removal of the phone difficult.

I think they fixed that with the 7 version as i had a 6S plus that was very hard to get off, but when i had the standard 7 i had a plasma and it was much easier.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
I think they fixed that with the 7 version as i had a 6S plus that was very hard to get off, but when i had the standard 7 i had a plasma and it was much easier.

I did a video review that included the UAG Plasma and it is still an issue, although not a deal breaker for sure. But it is very noticeable especially when compared to the Monarch.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Not really a case, bought a pop socket today.....it's already fallen off near 10 times in as many minutes. I'm hoping it sticks now. I know I'll like it when it does.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Pop Socket seems to be holding now. I also bought a clip mic and a mini tripod for my phone. Might revisit some reviews next time I'm home for a video counterpart. I'm very new to video, I've never done a video review, I'm not promising anything other than I'm going to give it a shot. It'll have to wait until my cold has passed though.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Went to Best Buy after work today... hoping they wouldn't actually have all three that I wanted in stock. Alas, they did. So I got the damn "3 accessories for 25% off" deal. Monarch for $45, Plasma for $20, Pathfinder for $22.

IMG_0028.JPG

I'm starting to think I might have a problem

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
This case is ridiculously big but I love unicorns so yeah...thinking about getting it. Lol.

6c588efdc9410cd03d1a43dc2417a5c0.png

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Finally off work. After having time to look at them a little harder that sapphire blue leather looks sweet on black 7 like how it's not as light as Sea Blue nor as dark as midnight.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
My lifeproof fre case came in, liking the grey/green, also lucked in with the good no/screen which was my main concern as i got it for new for nearly half price what they wanted locally.
Also picked up a new sealed Gold iPad pro 9.7 32gb wifi/4g for $370 below apple price, $680 AUD, any love in here for the UAG case for iPad pro, saw @Blaine has one for the 12.9, any good?

IMG_1168.JPGIMG_1169.JPG

Last edited:

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
My lifeproof fre case came in, liking the grey/green, also lucked in with the good no/screen which was my main concern as i got it for new for nearly half price what they wanted locally.
Also picked up a new sealed Gold iPad pro 9.7 32gb wifi/4g for $370 below apple price, $680 AUD, any love in here for the UAG case for iPad pro, saw @Blaine has one for the 12.9, any good?

I like the UAG but honestly still been using my Logitech Create more. Do so many emails and texts not having keyboard almost makes it useless to me. I do definitely like the UAG and if I didn't depend on it for emails and instead on media consumption the UAG would win hands down. UAG is a dang good case, like that it has a pencil holder and Logitech Create case does not have a pencil holder.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR