What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
So what case is errbody using today? Using my JB Totallee today. Used my Pelican earlier and Thanotech today before that. Thinking tomorrow maybe my UAG Monarch or my Spigen Thin Armor.

Problem with so many cases is I can't ever decide what I want to use. Almost feel guilty using UAG though as I don't want to tear it up

UAG Monarch. Every day. It's going to be hard to try out the Metropolis when it gets here.

I know what you mean about not wanting to tear it up... I'm loosely considering buying a second Darth Vader Monarch, just to have fresh one in the package, just in case...

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
So what case is errbody using today? Using my JB Totallee today. Used my Pelican earlier and Thanotech today before that. Thinking tomorrow maybe my UAG Monarch or my Spigen Thin Armor.

Problem with so many cases is I can't ever decide what I want to use. Almost feel guilty using UAG though as I don't want to tear it up

I'm wearing the black Monarch. I like the case so much, thinking of getting a second one for a backup.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Did any of you have the UAG graphite monarch? It's just the back changed from graphite to black other than that the same case? They would look the same front on right?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Did any of you have the UAG graphite monarch? It's just the back changed from graphite to black other than that the same case? They would look the same front on right?

Yeah I believe case 100% the same other than back. Truck can confirm; he had a different color...

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
73fbfefaeae9a92b37205f961d0fc32a.jpg
0826cecb0f3dd73fb13a99eaa4f288ba.jpg

I got the Plasma Citron Green and I must say I really like this one. The comfort level is somewhat better than the Monarch

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Naked

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner