What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Picked up a black Apple leather today at Kohls. After Kohls cash and sales it ended up being like $15. In love with the way the leather feels

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Today I got my Pelican Protector and Saddle Brown Apple Leather from @felloffthetruck I bought from him in marketplace.

I knew what to expect/what I was getting with the leather...

The Pelican is a pretty awesome case. Grippy in all the right places, awesome button feedback, good charge port and mute switch cut out. Pretty awesome case. Plus the black and gray contrast looks awesome. Not sure if it's one of my favorites yet but it's a quality case, for sure!

Pleasure doing business with you @felloffthetruck, thank you!

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Picked up a black Apple leather today at Kohls. After Kohls cash and sales it ended up being like $15. In love with the way the leather feels

Black Apple Leather I need. Have Storm Grey, red, Sea Blue and now Saddle. Need black and ?? To have them all

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
So the UAG Monarch has rendered all other cases useless to me. I might switch for an hour at most, then back in to the Monarch. Hoping that won't be the case with the Metropolis. But my Otterbox and Speck Presidios are done for. lol

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
be8eead6b1079aa22cca79138fa20814.jpg

156a7d28806e08f516843a0e190a5d70.jpg

5cb5e91b8d54a0a23a391bcc7dcaa5f2.jpg

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Got tired of the mute toggle on the Splash44, I ripped it out with a knife and some scissors. Still a pain to use it. The only chance of the case gripping the toggle is if it's in mute before installation. That and the case isn't really solid enough for the depth for of the mute toggle. It's a bummer, that's the only thing keeping me from giving it a great review. I'll be taking my review pics tonight and I'm not sure when I'll write these case reviews. My next couple days are pretty busy.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Got tired of the mute toggle on the Splash44, I ripped it out with a knife and some scissors. Still a pain to use it. The only chance of the case gripping the toggle is if it's in mute before installation. That and the case isn't really solid enough for the depth for of the mute toggle. It's a bummer, that's the only thing keeping me from giving it a great review. I'll be taking my review pics tonight and I'm not sure when I'll write these case reviews. My next couple days are pretty busy.

There's only one solution to this problem.

Kill it with fire

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I love my BIG ONE. use it quite a bit really. I'm old and can't see lol

I think we need an "anything and everything" member post in this forum somewhere for us to randomly veer off topic.

I'm thinking 9.7" would do it for me because I want the better rear facing camera.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods