What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Looks ok for me, in Sweden we pay like 10-15$ for sending a small package inside Sweden and we are a pretty small country Sending it overseas to US I think would cost a lot more from Sweden

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
And it would have to be a PayPal Gift. When the package goes missing, the shipper will lose everything.
Better make sure you have insurance & Tracking. The only international shipping with tracking is Priority or Express so you can at least double or triple that figure.

I'm out, MizWylie can handle this operation. :rolleyes:

Ha! Of course you'd leave the dirty work to me.

I'd do it, but buyer would have to pick their shipping, and worry about the losses. That was the cheapest shipping with no tracking/insurance.

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

I'd do it, but buyer would have to pick their shipping, and worry about the losses. That was the cheapest shipping with no tracking/insurance.

I would of course not blame the shipper if the package would be gone missing

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Be careful, PayPal always sides with the buyer when a package goes missing and these international packages usually go missing (even with tracking). :p

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Actual mute switch is it going inside that little cubby for it? rest of D&B stuff has pretty good/similar mute switch design and it worked for me. Had to push in just a little and flip up/down but worked good regardless.

I assume it's supposed to somehow fit inside the little cutout. I can't seem to figure that part out I guess. No matter how I touch or flip the toggle, it will go to mute, it will not go the other way though. Even with pressing in.

Looks like the Wetsuit Impact one.

That's what I figured.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Looks ok for me, in Sweden we pay like 10-15$ for sending a small package inside Sweden and we are a pretty small country Sending it overseas to US I think would cost a lot more from Sweden

If the others are out I'm ok with shipping international. Just PM to figure out the details.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

I'm out. Would be $107 with shipping v a graphite here for $63, on sale 20% off with shipping.
Thanks anyway.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh