What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
You people are killing me lol. Just came home with a pair of beats x. And I'm really liking them. Air pods don't stay in. These are very nice and so far are staying in my ears.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
You people are killing me lol. Just came home with a pair of beats x. And I'm really liking them. Air pods don't stay in. These are very nice and so far are staying in my ears.

Should have got the Jaybirds. You don't want to be cool like Blaine. You want to be cool like Wylie.

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I bought Jaybird X3's in olive drab. If I don't like them then they'll go back for Beats. I just liked the look of them and they appeared more solid than the Beats, though with my military rated hearing loss Beats tend to sound better to me than they do for some people

Currently have had the x3s for the last 2 weeks. I absolutely love them, although I haven't tried the beats x so I can't offer a comparison. But if you do have any questions other than that I can answer!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Currently have had the x3s for the last 2 weeks. I absolutely love them, although I haven't tried the beats x so I can't offer a comparison. But if you do have any questions other than that I can answer!

Yeah. How do I get the dang things to sit in my ear and not budge?

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. How do I get the dang things to sit in my ear and not budge?

I recommend taking stem time and cycling through the wing tips and the different ear tips. Took my a while to find my perfect fit. I went for the large ear tips and medium wing tips.

Do you like your wires to go above your ear or do you like them hanging like normal headphones? Depending on your preference, the wing tips have to be oriented a certain way. I prefer them to hang like head phones, so the ear tips should be like so:
(This is the earphone for my left ear)
ad6a77323b065c6bc97c97033295d1a4.jpg

The wingtips have three different sizes, so if you do like wing tips, you're gunna have to cycle trough and see which position suits you the best.

For the ear tips, there 2 sets. Memory foam ear tips and rubber ear tips. I don't like too much noise cancellation so I prefer rubber. If you want a more snug fit along with a little bit more noise cancellation, the memory foam tips are your best bet. Again, there's three different sizes for these as well, small, medium, and large.

With my configuration, they don't budge at all, even when I'm running or playing basketball.

Hopefully they work out for you the way they have for me!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I recommend taking stem time and cycling through the wing tips and the different ear tips. Took my a while to find my perfect fit. I went for the large ear tips and medium wing tips.

Do you like your wires to go above your ear or do you like them hanging like normal headphones? Depending on your preference, the wing tips have to be oriented a certain way. I prefer them to hang like head phones, so the ear tips should be like so:
(This is the earphone for my left ear)
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170312/ad6a77323b065c6bc97c97033295d1a4.jpg

The wingtips have three different sizes, so if you do like wing tips, you're gunna have to cycle trough and see which position suits you the best.

For the ear tips, there 2 sets. Memory foam ear tips and rubber ear tips. I don't like too much noise cancellation so I prefer rubber. If you want a more snug fit along with a little bit more noise cancellation, the memory foam tips are your best bet. Again, there's three different sizes for these as well, small, medium, and large.

With my configuration, they don't budge at all, even when I'm running or playing basketball.

Hopefully they work out for you the way they have for me!

Thinking I'm just having a bad case of "your ears are God's abomination." I love them, but can't get a good configuration.

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Thinking I'm just having a bad case of "your ears are God's abomination." I love them, but can't get a good configuration.

Each ear might even be different! I know a few people that have different configurations in each ear.
If these don't work out for you, I hope the beats x do.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I bought Jaybird X3's in olive drab. If I don't like them then they'll go back for Beats. I just liked the look of them and they appeared more solid than the Beats, though with my military rated hearing loss Beats tend to sound better to me than they do for some people

How do you like the Jaybird X3?

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Well, my Ghostek Cloak 2 is sitting in my mailbox so I got that going for me, which is nice. Also this, topped the clear case charts for Mobile-Reviews-Eh.ca check it out.

here

Love this guy's reviews. Makes me sad I returned my Tech21 Evo, as he scored it pretty highly. Also makes me want a UAG Monarch more. Also really interested in the Incipio Reprieve Sport.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Love this guy's reviews. Makes me sad I returned my Tech21 Evo, as he scored it pretty highly. Also makes me want a UAG Monarch more. Also really interested in the Incipio Reprieve Sport.

I can't stand Tech21's because the bottom so flimsy. I bought a Reprieve Sport and used it for about 15 minutes and hated it. The sides were so loose it bothered me to no end.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I can't stand Tech21's because the bottom so flimsy. I bought a Reprieve Sport and used it for about 15 minutes and hated it. The sides were so loose it bothered me to no end.

Good to know. I agree the bottom of the Evo was pretty weak feeling, but I miss the increased access to the lightning port compared to my Otterbox Commuter. What do you mean when you say the sides of the Incipio Reprieve Sport were loose? Like, it felt like it was easy to peel off the phone?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Good to know. I agree the bottom of the Evo was pretty weak feeling, but I miss the increased access to the lightning port compared to my Otterbox Commuter. What do you mean when you say the sides of the Incipio Reprieve Sport were loose? Like, it felt like it was easy to peel off the phone?

More of mine never really gripped the sides of the phone to begin with.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR