What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing at least another 5-10 days. :rolleyes:

What's the tracking showing now?

Honestly...it would be the least of my problems at this point. This is day 2 without power, haven't been able to shower, work the next 7 nights, and have no way to heat the house with the cold coming. Bring on the non delivery!!!!

Tracking shows it left the one post office and made it to my post office, beyond that still waiting for an update. But 90% of the area doesn't have power...so who knows.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Honestly...it would be the least of my problems at this point. This is day 2 without power, haven't been able to shower, work the next 7 nights, and have no way to heat the house with the cold coming. Bring on the non delivery!!!!

Tracking shows it left the one post office and made it to my post office, beyond that still waiting for an update. But 90% of the area doesn't have power...so who knows.

Well, that totally sucks. Sounds like your having a wonderful week.
Maybe that new case with brighten things up a little. Good Luck.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Man that stinks, buddy. Been there, done that in the dead of winter.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Happens every winter for some reason. At least this winter hasn't had much snow. Wind yesterday single handedly DESTROYED Michigan.
@felloffthetruck, that would be the brightest shining star of all

We sat in the Log Cabin for 12 days once with no electricity, loud @ss generator running 24/7, it's a wonder I still have any hearing left today. :crying:

Not freezing, just sweating balls. :rolleyes:

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
We sat in the Log Cabin for 12 days once with no electricity, loud @ss generator running 24/7, it's a wonder I still have any hearing left today. :crying:

Not freezing, just sweating balls. :rolleyes:

I'd kill for hearing loss at this point. My generator doesn't work anymore. Hooks to the PTO of the tractor. Can run the entire farm for days on a tank of diesel. I'm talking EVERYTHING. Shower, furnace any thing you want to plug in...the good ole days

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
UAG is really impressing me as of late.
72ee933c7f95d06fdc9bad19af0a45fa.jpeg
814e78c6b475c5298ac32eea5d011627.jpeg

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Love that combo. :D

How's the finish on that Monarch holding up?

I am usually extremely careful with my stuff but I actually dropped my phone a couple of times the past couple of days while inside this UAG Monarch case. At first I was worried but I picked up my phone, brushed off the debris, and to my surprise there was zero damage to the phone and the case. Still looks new.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I've dropped my phone down flights of stairs in a UAG and haven't even hurt the case let alone the phone. This being my 6, and not my current one. I swear by the things, it's a wonder if took me this long to get one this time around.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Don't purchase the Magpul iPhone 7 Plus case from dz-tech fulfilled by Amazon. Got the black one in today and the speaker holes on the bottom are half way covered up on both sides. Called MagPul and she said that it is more than likely a fake as they don't sell cases to anyone that sells on Amazon.

This crap is going straight back to Amazon.

I believe the case is legit, just made defective.
dz-tech has sold a lot of Magpul cases on Amazon over the years.
The Magpul lady was quick to say it was a fake but offered to ship me a replacement for free of charge (in OD Green) even though I purchased the case from Amazon.

mp01.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR