What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
As part of my duties at work I manage shipping & receiving, and DHL is supposed to pick up from us daily between 4:00 - 4:45, they can't seem to get in their head that we are a regular customer. We have had this agreement with them for over 10 years. Seems to go okay for a few, then they lose it. And I work for a very large and well known company, so I'm not sure how they keep messing this up!

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
As part of my duties at work I manage shipping & receiving, and DHL is supposed to pick up from us daily between 4:00 - 4:45, they can't seem to get in their head that we are a regular customer. We have had this agreement with them for over 10 years. Seems to go okay for a few, then they lose it. And I work for a very large and well known company, so I'm not sure how they keep messing this up!

Well, from everything I'm researching about them, this is standard practice for the company.

I emailed them, and called them today. Email response "may take 3-5 business days," and I've been on hold forever. You can hear them pick the phone up and put it back on hold.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Update!!!! They emailed me back. They apparently sent the package to USPS to finish delivery. She was concerned that I never got a notification about it. But I'm not emailing her back. I know the mail stopped at my house because I had stuff going back. If that's the case it could have been sitting in my mailbox for the last several hours

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Update!!!! They emailed me back. They apparently sent the package to USPS to finish delivery. She was concerned that I never got a notification about it. But I'm not emailing her back. I know the mail stopped at my house because I had stuff going back. If that's the case it could have been sitting in my mailbox for the last several hours

Not another FedEx Smartpost (slowest delivery in the world). Thought it showed out for delivery yesterday.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Not another FedEx Smartpost (slowest delivery in the world). Thought it showed out for delivery yesterday.

Yeah. DHL showed out for delivery. They transferred to USPS, new tracking number, no update to me. I checked mail yesterday. There was no way it came after the mail had already gone.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
So, since we sometimes talk about food and what not in this thread...I got these from my hubby today.

3b23b62a4ea1278e7226bb2e966a18a1.jpg

On topic; I'm still rocking my Swarovski case with Zagg Luxe and couldn't be happier.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR