What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I agree and I'm digging the tozo and nuud combo even though it has a slight bowing at the top which makes me question 100% water proofing

Hmm mine wasn't centered once and kind of caused that. Glass better centered the next time and no problems?

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I STILL don't have my AstroTurf case or the fake silicones. I get they're coming from China but seriously.

The seller of the AstroTurf even messaged me about lack of feedback, told me if I don't have it this week he'll send another. Just for that I'll give him good feedback.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, officially a lost cause for the night. Personally, I'll never order anything that is shipped DHL again. This is such a pain in the arse. Sticking strictly to UPS, USPS, and FedEx. Don't exactly have my hopes up for delivery tomorrow either.

Now please excuse me while I go pout into a case of beer.

DHL was a pain in the *** when I ordered my oneplus one. Ugh. Never again.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I STILL don't have my AstroTurf case or the fake silicones. I get they're coming from China but seriously.

The seller of the AstroTurf even messaged me about lack of feedback, told me if I don't have it this week he'll send another. Just for that I'll give him good feedback.

I got my Astroturf a couple of weeks ago, I think I posted about it. But it does remind me that, I think, I've forgotten to post pictures of it.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
If anything less it would seem, it's not a really tight fit, just loose enough to easily put your phone on and take it out. You can't really accidentally force it in too far unless you hulk smash your phone onto it.

I've seen the demo units at Best Buy and those Lightning Ports were reamed out more that a $5.00 Crack Hoe. :rolleyes: