What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
My gf broke up with me via text message and I'm kind of devastated. I'm going to make myself feel better by case shopping and purchasing an Apple Watch today.

:broken-heart:

Lol after I left my ex at the beginning of last year I went out and did the same thing. Been doing it ever since! Spoiling yourself is the way to go! It's fun and makes you realize you don't want/need anyone! Cuz you get to buy nice things for yourself

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Luckily with my employee discount, it becomes a $20 case.....I don't know why I'm drawn to the white and black one lol.

I like the white one too. Had thought about buying it when I first saw it. But then we changed it to the one with the headphone jack and now I don't want it anymore

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
f5190a6dd69edeadc71083675096739e.jpg

Oh lord, it's happening again. They're building up! Rocking the Batman Monarch now.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Lol after I left my ex at the beginning of last year I went out and did the same thing. Been doing it ever since! Spoiling yourself is the way to go! It's fun and makes you realize you don't want/need anyone! Cuz you get to buy nice things for yourself
So true!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
You still have a while to go before you catch up to @blaine07

I'm telling you from first hand experience. That's. How. It. Starts. A little box in corner turns into a bigger box... into a bigger box, then they start multiplying in the middle of the night and next thing you know you have a herd of case babies 🤦🏼*♂️

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I think you and @MizWylie should have a race to see who gets the most cases, loser buys the winner a case of their choice for the next iPhone?

She's smart about it like I need to l; she lets some of the lesser favorites go. Apparently I have a problem releasing them back to the wild 🤷🏼*♂️

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm telling you from first hand experience. That's. How. It. Starts. A little box in corner turns into a bigger box... into a bigger box, then they start multiplying in the middle of the night and next thing you know you have a herd of case babies 🤦🏼*♂️
I agree! I was fine with my UAG Monarch until I joined this thread. Actually I was surprised at this being the first phone that I didn't have more than one case for. That was short lived after joining this thread!

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I agree! I was fine with my UAG Monarch until I joined this thread. Actually I was surprised at this being the first phone that I didn't have more than one case for. That was short lived after joining this thread!

Glad we can be of good influence 🤷🏼*♂️

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen